? to NT fathers

Does the mother of your seed(s) have other children that are not yours? If so how do you handle that and whats your relationship with the children?

yes she has ...and i consider her my daughter just like she considers me her dad(she doesnt know her real dad)

My reason for asking is b/c the other day I got into a lil argument with my cousin's baby mother's people about how he'll come bring his daughtersomething to eat and not her sisters and brothers. Or how he'll go pick her up and take her swimming, to the park etc. but not the other kids.

Originally Posted by hellaones

My reason for asking is b/c the other day I got into a lil argument with my cousin's baby mother's people about how he'll come bring his daughter something to eat and not her sisters and brothers. Or how he'll go pick her up and take her swimming, to the park etc. but not the other kids.
eh, at the same time though, who are you to tell him he has to take care of someone else's responsibilities?

mean, it's NICE to take the brothers and sisters, but who's to say he's struggling taking care of his OWN responsibility?

I told my babymoms if she has someone elses kid i wont even talk to her anymore. i dont care how childish it may seem, i wont even get serious wit a chick thathas kids. i'll have sexy time but for what im going thru wit my BM hell naw women are tricksters

Originally Posted by eNPHAN

mean, it's NICE to take the brothers and sisters, but who's to say he's struggling to take care of his OWN responsibility?

my point exactly

Originally Posted by anDown Goes Fraiser

i won't even get serious wit a chick that has kids

I feel where u coming from on that one but its like the older you get the chances of finding a woman without kids diminishes

Originally Posted by anDown Goes Frasier

I told my babymoms if she has someone elses kid i wont even talk to her anymore. i dont care how childish it may seem, i wont even get serious wit a chick that has kids. i'll have sexy time but for what im going thru wit my BM hell naw women are tricksters

Ok, whose to say you won't have another woman's kids? Would that give her a license not to speak to you?

I feel where u coming from on that one but its like the older you get the chances of finding a woman without kids diminishes

ohwell.gif
Way too true.

My daughters mom also has custody of her 15 yr old sisters 2 yr old lil girl. My daughter and her cousin(the other lil girl) are pretty much like sisters theyeven call each other sister so the situation is a lil different but kind of the same thing. I never take food over just for my daughter without bringing stufffor everybody else but there are days when I just want to spend time with MY daughter and I wont take her cousin with us. I love bonding and spending time withmy lil 1 and I couldnt care less if people dont like it, but 75% of the time I end up feeding, spending money and time with two lil two yr old girls. I likethe fact that its not EXPECTED for me to take care of the other lil girl but that it is appreciated. I dont see how anybody could be mad at somebody for notwanting to take care of somebody elses kids, if you're that offended YOU go get some mcdonalds for the kids its not dudes responsibility.

If he aint developed a relation ship then hecks naw. if they aint together double no. aint my responsibility to take care of no other mans kids

Back
Top Bottom