To The Fathers of NT

Take care of ya'll kids.

That story about the lil girl got me ready to go snap someone's neck. It's too much goin on in the worldtoday and it's affectin our young ones BIG TIME. With each passing day, the world gets a lil harder to live in. Take your shorty in your arms and tellhim/her you gon be there til all this #!%+ passes away because that's what they NEED. Don't do it JUST because you wanna prevent atrocities like whathappened to the girl (RIP
frown.gif
). Do it because you love them.

If the mother of your child is not a model citizen, go get your damn kids. It's a shame what people will do totheir own flesh and blood when their mind is not in the right place. Watchin the vid of the man literally crying his eyes out really got to me, man. That washis lil girl. His baby girl. And now she's gone.

So hug your kids a lil tighter tonight because tomorrow ain't promised. Like somebody else on here said, you onlyget one chance with them. I can't wait to get out of class so I can get back to my lil man. $%#$!@ story damn near got me to tears.
frown.gif

Originally Posted by IM A HELION

Take care of ya'll kids.

That story about the lil girl got me ready to go snap someone's neck. It's too much goin on in the world today and it's affectin our young ones BIG TIME. With each passing day, the world gets a lil harder to live in. Take your shorty in your arms and tell him/her you gon be there til all this #%$@ passes away because that's what they NEED. Don't do it JUST because you wanna prevent atrocities like what happened to the girl (RIP
frown.gif
). Do it because you love them.

If the mother of your child is not a model citizen, go get your damn kids. It's a shame what people will do to their own flesh and blood when their mind is not in the right place. Watchin the vid of the man literally crying his eyes out really got to me, man. That was his lil girl. His baby girl. And now she's gone.

So hug your kids a lil tighter tonight because tomorrow ain't promised. Like somebody else on here said, you only get one chance with him. I can't wait to get out of class so I can get back to my lil man. #%$*!$ story damn near got me to tears.
frown.gif

i feel you on this. it got me
mad.gif
just reading about what happen.

If the mother of your child is not a model citizen, go get your damn kids.
In some situations even though you know you are the better parent, the courts don't always allow theman to go get his kids. It's sad that the women more times than not will get the benefit of the doubt, but thats just the way it is.

I feel you on everything else though.

i agree with everything you say.

BUT, fellas, don't be a good dad because someone tells you to. don't be a good dad because that's what you're supposed to do. don't be agood dad because your girl wants you too...

be a GREAT dad because you love your kid(s) with all of your heart and know they need you there for them.

it's the greatest feeling being a father. too often it is taken for granted. Not everyone deserves to be a parent. If you're given a chance to be one,do it better than you've ever done anything in your life.

DC1323 wrote:

BUT, fellas, don't be a good dad because someone tells you to. don't be a good dad because that's what you're supposed to do. don't be a good dad because your girl wants you too...

be a GREAT dad because you love your kid(s) with all of your heart and know they need you there for them.

it's the greatest feeling being a father. too often it is taken for granted. Not everyone deserves to be a parent. If you're given a chance to be one, do it better than you've ever done anything in your life.

This. I swear on my life I almost cried reading that thread. Me and my guy both have little girls and we were talking about it and we both just got extrasilent and zoned out... I have half the mind to leave work and go get my little lady out of daycare.
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

DC1323 wrote:

BUT, fellas, don't be a good dad because someone tells you to. don't be a good dad because that's what you're supposed to do. don't be a good dad because your girl wants you too...

it's the greatest feeling being a father. too often it is taken for granted. Not everyone deserves to be a parent. If you're given a chance to be one, do it better than you've ever done anything in your life.

This. I swear on my life I almost cried reading that thread. Me and my guy both have little girls and we were talking about it and we both just got extra silent and zoned out... I have half the mind to leave work and go get my little lady out of daycare.
tired.gif

Same here... When I read that my heart just dropped... I have a baby girl that will be three weeks old tomorrow and its the most amazing feeling in theworld... I don't understand how people do this to their kids?? How do you not love someone that is your own flesh and blood... I swear the day I saw mydaughter come out, just that experience and knowing that she is a part of me changed my life. The love is automatically there... I'm new to parenting but Ilove it! My Sage is my everything... My goal is to be the best father, love my child and be there for her 100000000%.... Stories like that break my heart topieces...

Also need to watch who you're procreating with too... too many people just randomly having kids with people they don't even care about
smh.gif
I realizeaccidents happen but damn, there has to be some level of personal responsibility.

When I was 16, I went with this 17 year old broad that had a 1 year old son.

And we actually spent time together, it was quite awkward but I just wanted the little dude to have a male figure since he had only lived with his mom andgrandmother.

Originally Posted by YoUNg bR3aD

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

DC1323 wrote:

This. I swear on my life I almost cried reading that thread. Me and my guy both have little girls and we were talking about it and we both just got extra silent and zoned out... I have half the mind to leave work and go get my little lady out of daycare.
tired.gif

Same here... When I read that my heart just dropped... I have a baby girl that will be three weeks old tomorrow and its the most amazing feeling in the world... I don't understand how people do this to their kids?? How do you not love someone that is your own flesh and blood... I swear the day I saw my daughter come out, just that experience and knowing that she is a part of me changed my life. The love is automatically there... I'm new to parenting but I love it! My Sage is my everything... My goal is to be the best father, love my child and be there for her 100000000%.... Stories like that break my heart to pieces...

Spoken like a true champ. I don't get how dudes could disown their own flesh and blood neither. My daughter runs me up the wall but at theend of the day, I will bury a block for her no questions. That's my princess and I'll be damned if I'm breathin and allow her to be abused in anyway. Just watchin her grow up and do things she sees me and her mom do is amazin. I almost cried the other night watchin her carry her jeans around tryin toput em on by herself
glasses.gif

There have been some very tragic stories involving kids as of late. I can't even begin to imagine what someone is thinking to hurt a child. RIP to everychild that has had their innocence taken away from them.

I feel sorry for the kids who are born into families where the parents are unable or unwilling to properly care for their kids

I saw way too many unfit parents in high school and college

dudes smoking weed and getting drunk in front of their infants

You know what bothers me too... Is dudes who say their childs mother won't let them see their kids....

I have a friend who always says "my babymother won't let me see my lil mans"

Dude hasn't seen either of his sons in 2 years and they live 15 mins from him...

I don't care what the situation is I wouldn't let it happen...

It's like you scared of child support... You made the kids so do what you gotta do to take care of them...

If she truly won't let you see your children you need to take your %$# to the court house and try to get some type of visitation... There shouldn't bea price on you seeing your children...

IMO if you not getting your kids it's your fault because there isn't a dollar amount that would stop me....

If you can't deal with or don't get along with the mother of your childern you need to work something out... Have your mother or someone in your fam goget them for you...

Dudes need to stop making excuses and step up to the plate before your kids calling someone else Daddy...

Originally Posted by Nawth21

Also need to watch who you're procreating with too... too many people just randomly having kids with people they don't even care about
smh.gif
I realize accidents happen but damn, there has to be some level of personal responsibility.

smh at those who dont know how to stroke

I maybe the A-hole of the century, but when it comes down to it, I think ima be a great dad.

i think the moral of this story is don't smash broads you wouldn't want a baby by.

before you get all up in them guts, picture yourself dropping the baby off at that crazy heffer's crack den, with J-Roc waiting on her cracking hisknuckles.

I haven't read the other thread yet and the way everybody is postin I don't want to

I understand what y'all is sayin about bein a good dad, or baby daddy but don't be a good dad
Be a GREAT FATHER that's what I am. I

Back
Top Bottom