To the gentelman wearing the NIKETALK shirt on CBS Television

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I'm not Belle. I'll tell you that.

And I am 220. I just went and checked. That's pretty heavy I thought. Even for 6'1". I'm not proud of it - just it's a really bad picture.

Anyway, I came back to see if anyone has a high-res pic of the original screencap? One of the guys I'm with - he's in the back row - wanted a copy hecould print better.

Preferably with Tiger in it too.

And these are the shoes.

24497061_w.jpg

Originally Posted by whywesteppin

interesting how the guy claiming to be the real guy posts right after belle.... nt detecs, get to work.
very interesting.
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by That Guy

Why wont you tell us your OG S/N
Maybe it's someone important on NT that doesn't want to be recognized and identity being revealed.....

Originally Posted by Method Man

We'll need some pictures.

can we use this?

..pertaining to the thread. i hope that's the dude that yells ''get in the hole Tiger!''. that's always some funny stuff

1. thats not belle

2. dude looks way older than oh snapps88

3. said person who posted after belle could be oh snaps(what the name? i miss it) btw ohsnapps was Oh yeah or something

laugh.gif
This thread is hilarious.

And if someone needs the OG shirt, I have a DS medium I will never wear. (I bought the wrong size, so not trying to resell on NT.
smile.gif
)

Originally Posted by Method Man

MethodMan when are the next T-shirts dropping
Meth, are any more NT t-shirts going to go on sale?
Well, if history is any guide - we've done an 8th anniversary shirt and a 9th anniversary shirt. The upcoming 10th would be a little empty without one, don't you think?

Did you see G.I. Joe yet Meth?
No. Between casting the kid from 3rd rock as Cobra Commander and it's produced by the same team responsible for the awful (and offensive) Transformers film.

Between this, retro "fusion" sneakers, and Common's Universal Mind Control album, companies are doing a fantastic job of systematically destroying everything I held dear during childhood.

A live action Voltron can't be far behind.

lets_go.jpg

Starring (in counter clockwise order) Katherine Hiegl, Michael Sera, Justin Long, Seth Rogen, and Shia LaBeouf. Audiences will be furiously slashing their wrists with Raisinets boxes long before the first robeast descends in a giant space coffin.

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by illfrozn

laugh.gif
This thread is hilarious.

And if someone needs the OG shirt, I have a DS medium I will never wear. (I bought the wrong size, so not trying to resell on NT.
smile.gif
)

i'll take it. how much?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom