To the gentelman wearing the NIKETALK shirt on CBS Television

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by nnarum

Oh $%!%! It could be ska! Kentucky isn't THAT far from Ohio...
roll.gif
nerd.gif
Ska did post pics from a couple of Reds' home games back when they had Griffey..

laugh.gif
, @ dude sayin he can't figure out where his shirt is after he let his gpop wash, looks like we found it

Originally Posted by you big dummy

Originally Posted by nnarum

Oh $%!%! It could be ska! Kentucky isn't THAT far from Ohio...
roll.gif
nerd.gif
Ska did post pics from a couple of Reds' home games back when they had Griffey..

Not to mention...

2crszyq.jpg

and

o5rjo2.jpg

Maybe, the consequence of losing this "bet" was to rock a NT shirt at a big sporting event...

nerd.gif
nerd.gif

That's funny. I don't think it's cool to clown the guy, though, so keep that stuff to yourselves. I don't know who it is, but we should beproud to have him rep the community.

Originally Posted by Ghenges

So we finally see what method man looks like.
No way his vegan #@@ is that huge.
laugh.gif

I thought MethodMan lives in/around Washington, D.C.

Not that he can't be in Akron, just sayin'.
smh.gif

Seriously?

That's like somebody telling you, "I heard the Jordan 25s were designed by MJ himself, they'll cost $10,000 per pair, be limited to 23, soldexclusively in Utah, have an upper made from Craig Ehlo's skin, and use a combination of double stacked zoom air and flubber" and your response being,"I don't know.... I heard Tinker was supposed to be designing it."

Next y'all gonna claim to spot me at a NASCAR race, a klan rally, a hunting lodge, or a Duke game.

Man they sold those shirts at mom & pop retail shops. I bet it's some random dude.
We didn't wholesale these to any stores - so if anyone seriously has seen them for sale at retail let me know.

I can't believe there might actually be bootlegs out there. This is NT, by the way, so you can't just say "Mike Bibby's been selling them outof the trunk of his car." We'll need some pictures.

Originally Posted by C Money 88 05

we getting more exposure...nice

I still remember watching a Cavs game maybe? last winter and somebody had the NT sign, I'm watching the game with some of my fam going crazy in my head because nobody but my mom would understand why I cared so much about a dude with an NT sign on TV
sure it wasnt just someone with a TNT sign with the first "T" blocked out?

Originally Posted by moe200069

I still remember watching a Cavs game maybe? last winter and somebody had the NT sign, I'm watching the game with some of my fam going crazy in my head because nobody but my mom would understand why I cared so much about a dude with an NT sign on TV

no he's right. Dude made a post in the sports & training saying he would hold up "NT" behind the broadcasters. I know someone saved the pic.

Originally Posted by moe200069

belle did that twice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom