To the gentelman wearing the NIKETALK shirt on CBS Television

Status
Not open for further replies.
nerd.gif
does look pretty old...

Originally Posted by jumpmankb

It could definitely be a NTer's dad thinking he's fly with his son's shirt that he knows nothing about.

think about that for a sec....does that guy really look like the type to wear his sons shirts to lookfly.....
2fa26f62d5803c793da2847474432e8a18996b6b.gif
2fa26f62d5803c793da2847474432e8a18996b6b.gif
eyes.gif

He knows what he is doing. He didn't just accidentally wear that shirt.

Look at the way he is sitting. He's obviously showing it off and he's got a smug look on his face as though he knows he's being filmed.

It's not a 'regular' NTer because he would have posted about this already, maybe even have made a pre-post saying he would be at this event.It's not any mod or admin.

Hmmmmmmmm.

Originally Posted by Ghenges

It's not a 'regular' NTer because he would have posted about this already, maybe even have made a pre-post saying he would be at this event. It's not any mod or admin.

Hmmmmmmmm.

Maybe he was at the tournament and just got back?

51x455.jpg

Anyway, to answer your questions. I'm 32, it's my shirt, I'm a regular - just checking in on the alternate name for this post. My legs are normal -I was just sitting in like 3" of grass and the sun was bright so there's a shadow under one leg. I'm not that big - sure I'd like to lose abit but I'm 6'1", 220 - it was really hot and I was slouching pretty bad. I've been in Ohio for a week but don't live there and Ihaven't shaved since I arrived so I look like crap.

I sat there for about 20 mins as I need a rest after following Phil and then Tiger around. You couldn't really see the greens so I grabbed the opportunityof a front row seat for that one. I thought it might turn up as the cameras were all on the other side. I was nearly right behind the bunker that Tiger got inbut I changed my mind.

Anyway, that's all.

I was wearing brand new grey/red Air Pegasus. Thinks that's all.

Originally Posted by quite bitter some mornings

It's not a 'regular' NTer because he would have posted about this already, maybe even have made a pre-post saying he would be at this event. It's not any mod or admin.

Hmmmmmmmm.

51x455.jpg

Anyway, to answer your questions. I'm 32, it's my shirt, I'm a regular - just checking in on the alternate name for this post. My legs are normal - I was just sitting in like 3" of grass and the sun was bright so there's a shadow under one leg. I'm not that big - sure I'd like to lose a bit but I'm 6'1", 220 - it was really hot and I was slouching pretty bad. I've been in Ohio for a week but don't live there and I haven't shaved since I arrived so I look like crap.

I sat there for about 20 mins as I need a rest after following Phil and then Tiger around. You couldn't really see the greens so I grabbed the opportunity of a front row seat for that one. I thought it might turn up as the cameras were all on the other side. I was nearly right behind the bunker that Tiger got in but I changed my mind.

Anyway, that's all.

laugh.gif
so you're not going to tell us your "regular" name?

Next y'all gonna claim to spot me at a NASCAR race, a klan rally, a hunting lodge, or a Duke game.
i'm trying to decide which of these would surprise me the most...

51x455.jpg

Anyway, to answer your questions. I'm 32, it's my shirt, I'm a regular - just checking in on the alternate name for this post. My legs are normal - I was just sitting in like 3" of grass and the sun was bright so there's a shadow under one leg. I'm not that big - sure I'd like to lose a bit but I'm 6'1", 220 - it was really hot and I was slouching pretty bad. I've been in Ohio for a week but don't live there and I haven't shaved since I arrived so I look like crap.

I sat there for about 20 mins as I need a rest after following Phil and then Tiger around. You couldn't really see the greens so I grabbed the opportunity of a front row seat for that one. I thought it might turn up as the cameras were all on the other side. I was nearly right behind the bunker that Tiger got in but I changed my mind.

Anyway, that's all.

How does he a backup name ?
eyes.gif

Hmmmmmmmm.

51x455.jpg

Anyway, that's all.

Now post your real SN
alien.gif

quite bitter some mornings -

That's cool that you got such a nice spot and your 15 minutes. The sole of those kicks look more like some Nike Free types though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom