To the gentelman wearing the NIKETALK shirt on CBS Television

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by Method Man

That's funny. I don't think it's cool to clown the guy, though, so keep that stuff to yourselves. I don't know who it is, but we should be proud to have him rep the community.

Ghenges wrote:

So we finally see what method man looks like.

No way his vegan #@@ is that huge.
laugh.gif

I thought MethodMan lives in/around Washington, D.C.

Not that he can't be in Akron, just sayin'.

smh.gif

Seriously?

That's like somebody telling you, "I heard the Jordan 25s were designed by MJ himself, they'll cost $10,000 per pair, be limited to 23, sold exclusively in Utah, have an upper made from Craig Ehlo's skin, and use a combination of double stacked zoom air and flubber" and your response being, "I don't know.... I heard Tinker was supposed to be designing it."

Next y'all gonna claim to spot me at a NASCAR race, a klan rally, a hunting lodge, or a Duke game.

Man they sold those shirts at mom & pop retail shops. I bet it's some random dude.

We didn't wholesale these to any stores - so if anyone seriously has seen them for sale at retail let me know.

I can't believe there might actually be bootlegs out there. This is NT, by the way, so you can't just say "Mike Bibby's been selling them out of the trunk of his car." We'll need some pictures.

Did you see G.I. Joe yet Meth?

That's funny. I don't think it's cool to clown the guy, though, so keep that stuff to yourselves. I don't know who it is, but we should be proud to have him rep the community.

Originally Posted by Ghenges

laugh.gif

smh.gif

Seriously?

That's like somebody telling you, "I heard the Jordan 25s were designed by MJ himself, they'll cost $10,000 per pair, be limited to 23, sold exclusively in Utah, have an upper made from Craig Ehlo's skin, and use a combination of double stacked zoom air and flubber" and your response being, "I don't know.... I heard Tinker was supposed to be designing it."

Next y'all gonna claim to spot me at a NASCAR race, a klan rally, a hunting lodge, or a Duke game.

Man they sold those shirts at mom & pop retail shops. I bet it's some random dude.
We didn't wholesale these to any stores - so if anyone seriously has seen them for sale at retail let me know.

I can't believe there might actually be bootlegs out there. This is NT, by the way, so you can't just say "Mike Bibby's been selling them out of the trunk of his car." We'll need some pictures.
did this analogy go over anyone else's head?
nerd.gif
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Ok after further investigation, I'm quite confident that, THAT IS NOT SKA...

No disrespect to the mystery guy, but he looks to be a tad bit on the heavy side. Ska on the other hand, looks like he's in shape...

Originally Posted by Ghenges

laugh.gif

smh.gif

Seriously?

laugh.gif

Meth reminds me of Shaq. It takes him at least twice as long to answer a question than a normal person...
laugh.gif

dude lookz like he's in his middle ages easy. who is the oldest documented member of nt? if he is a true nter he'd have on some nice kicks {no punintended}

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom