To the gentelman wearing the NIKETALK shirt on CBS Television

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by Ghenges

Originally Posted by Protoman11

Originally Posted by quite bitter some mornings

I was wearing brand new grey/red Air Pegasus.

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v237/Protoman11/?action=view&current=Picture39.png

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

NT Detectives/Mythbusters.
laugh.gif

Interesting.

MethodMan when are the next T-shirts dropping
Meth, are any more NT t-shirts going to go on sale?
Well, if history is any guide - we've done an 8th anniversary shirt and a 9th anniversary shirt. The upcoming 10th would be a little emptywithout one, don't you think?

Did you see G.I. Joe yet Meth?
No. Between casting the kid from 3rd rock as Cobra Commander and it's produced by the same team responsible for the awful (and offensive)Transformers film.

Between this, retro "fusion" sneakers, and Common's Universal Mind Control album, companies are doing a fantastic job of systematicallydestroying everything I held dear during childhood.

A live action Voltron can't be far behind.

lets_go.jpg

Starring (in counter clockwise order) Katherine Hiegl, Michael Sera, Justin Long, Seth Rogen, and Shia LaBeouf. Audiences will be furiously slashing theirwrists with Raisinets boxes long before the first robeast descends in a giant space coffin.

Originally Posted by Method Man

MethodMan when are the next T-shirts dropping
Meth, are any more NT t-shirts going to go on sale?
Well, if history is any guide - we've done an 8th anniversary shirt and a 9th anniversary shirt. The upcoming 10th would be a little empty without one, don't you think?

Did you see G.I. Joe yet Meth?
No. Between casting the kid from 3rd rock as Cobra Commander and it's produced by the same team responsible for the awful (and offensive) Transformers film.

Between this, retro "fusion" sneakers, and Common's Universal Mind Control album, companies are doing a fantastic job of systematically destroying everything I held dear during childhood.

A live action Voltron can't be far behind.

lets_go.jpg

Starring (in counter clockwise order) Katherine Hiegl, Michael Sera, Justin Long, Seth Rogen, and Shia LaBeouf. Audiences will be furiously slashing their wrists with Raisinets boxes long before the first robeast descends in a giant space coffin.

Actually Joseph Gordon Levitt isn't a bad actor and this is coming from someone who thought 3rd rock was lame.

He's not bad in The Lookout (which nobody saw). Although, he's taken a few L's this summer with 500 Days of Quirk and Pretension (sorry folks,it's hipster drivel) and now GI Joe....

Between this, retro "fusion" sneakers, and Common's Universal Mind Control album, companies are doing a fantastic job of systematically destroying everything I held dear during childhood.

roll.gif
roll.gif

500 Days of Quirk and Pretension (sorry folks, it's hipster drivel)

C'mon man.. tell me that's not true, i haven't seen it yet as it won't play within 3 hours of me for weeks still... i love the cast, i like thepremise... and i've heard great things til now. Tell me it's not all hype
ohwell.gif

.... tell me you just hate hipster stuff and that's what turned you off? who are your favorite bands, that'll settle this..
laugh.gif

interesting how the guy claiming to be the real guy posts right after belle.... nt detecs, get to work.

Originally Posted by whywesteppin

interesting how the guy claiming to be the real guy posts right after belle.... nt detecs, get to work.
ya i think its belle

Originally Posted by whywesteppin

yes...very very very interesting
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

We can count on everything from our childhoods being remade to be mass marketed and watered down. Sad fact is, there is just too much money to be made.

My fingers are crossed for a Masters of the Universe remake but I doubt it will happen. The 1986 live action was probably the first major disappointment in mylife.

Originally Posted by Ghenges

My fingers are crossed for a Masters of the Universe remake but I doubt it will happen. The 1986 live action was probably the first major disappointment in my life.

Grayskull: The Masters of the Universe script was written last year but WB scrapped it and is being rewritten as of May I believe. The script from last year was suppose to be very faithful to the series....which is probably why Warner Bros wanted it redone.

Belle is a lot smaller that that. It is kinda suspect tho that the person posted right after him

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom