Tom & Jerry Illuminati?

^
roll.gif
your sig is pure irony

For example, the entire thought process that a particular community needs to lift itself up on it's own and that they are holding themselves back ignores the fact that there is still covert oppression being practiced in this country
So what is your point? The message in dead prez music is far from that example.

Racism has become institutionalized and, in my opinion, it is gonna take more than just inward reflection and a strive for change WITHIN the community
Become? Racism has been institutionalized from the beginning.

Whether they promote this stereotype consciously or unconsciously is irrelevant.
They promote consciousness...you claim they promote self hate...but that contradicts their music. I'm having a hard time understanding thelogic your 'deeply psychological' argument. Are you saying that the stereotyped are responsible for how they are perceived? I can acknowledge the factthat those with such perceptions probably see hip hop artists like dead prez and politically conscious art period (the stereotype) as a trivial threat to theirinstitution.

it is gonna take more than just inward reflection and a strive for change WITHIN the community
I understand that because this is bigger than the community. BUT what will it take? What is more?

Originally Posted by B Smooth 202

For example, the entire thought process that a particular community needs to lift itself up on it's own and that they are holding themselves back ignores the fact that there is still covert oppression being practiced in this country
So what is your point? The message in dead prez music is far from that example.

Racism has become institutionalized and, in my opinion, it is gonna take more than just inward reflection and a strive for change WITHIN the community
Become? Racism has been institutionalized from the beginning.

Whether they promote this stereotype consciously or unconsciously is irrelevant.
They promote consciousness...you claim they promote self hate...but that contradicts their music. I'm having a hard time understanding the logic your 'deeply psychological' argument. Are you saying that the stereotyped are responsible for how they are perceived? I can acknowledge the fact that those with such perceptions probably see hip hop artists like dead prez and politically conscious art period (the stereotype) as a trivial threat to their institution.

it is gonna take more than just inward reflection and a strive for change WITHIN the community
I understand that because this is bigger than the community. BUT what will it take? What is more?

Admittedly I am no expert on Dead Prez nor have I listened to even close to all of their music. I am not saying they openly promote self hate orthat that is the purpose of their music. I feel that when passively pointing the finger inward by promoting consciousness and a change in our thinking yieldslittle positive results, due to the massive prevalence of negative black images in media, news, music, and often reality, it reinforces the stereotype thatblacks are inferior because they can't change themselves. This is on a subconscious level. Those who seek conscious learn to hate and degrade those whodon't. This is illustrated in the derisiveness of conscious rappers, and more specifically their fans, toward lets say fans of Gucci Mane. It destroysunity, it's divide and conquer. Those who are able to slip through the cracks of the psycho-social trap and seek change need a white knight, someone whothey can feel speaks for them (Obama?). You know this is controlled opposition when these people reach mainstream or semi-mainstream. It is very similar tosomeone like an Alex Jones, a dialectic antithesis, with all these mainstream conspiracy theories and revolutionary talk. It is just another form ofentertainment i.e. distraction for those who don't vibe with the primary form of entertainment/distraction. Now I shouldn't have to say this is alltheory or opinion, obviously I don't have any concrete sources on this stuff, it's just me putting pieces together from various things have seen andread in my life experience. But it does seem that every instance of major social change is brought about by Hegelian Dialectics. That is our government,republican vs. democrat.

Oh yeah, i wanted to add this to the discussion since it keeps being posted in here.
This dress was made in 1992 by Thierry Mugler (angel perfume). Maybe this will lead to a new perspective on it. Maybe not.

vlcsnap-13635022.jpg
selfservice1.jpg

Nothin4ever wrote:

Damn! This one here is so blatant
30t6p3b.gif

It's funny how certain group of folks are so quick to pinpoint when another group is racists by their interactions with them, body language etc etc but steady fight these type of things which are just as blatant...if not more
tired.gif

Good find OP...you know a lot of folks rather keep their eyes wide shut
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by HueyP in LouieV

The Dark Night

WTC_on_fire9.jpg

Welcome to a world without rules...
Also significant is the very name…the Joker. The Joker card is reputed to be based on the Tarot card, the Fool. If so it is the only card of the Tarot's Major Arcana that appears in our modern playing cards. The Tarot's Joker, the Fool, is the only unnumbered card. It shows a vagabond wandering with a bag hitched over his shoulder and a dog nipping at his legs.

What is the symbolism behind the Fool card? Slung over the Fool's shoulder is a bag containing the suits of the Tarot. The four suits of the Tarot cards represent the various conditions of human existence, but they are tied up in the Fool's bag, unrealized and unused. The Fool is unaware of their potential, and his own.

The next card in the Tarot is the Juggler. The Fool's bag is now opened and their contents are laid out before the Magician on his working table. The Magician understands his potential and exercises it. The Fool wanders the earth clueless to his potential in his bag, chased by the dog of mundane everyday life. The Fool card symbolizes a state of ignorance and unawareness. The other cards of the Tarot show a steady progress through the various states of human existence on the path to final enlightenment. But at the very beginning is the Fool, completely oblivious to his great potential.
joker-poster.jpg
eye-horus-tattoo-big.jpg

Damn, i see what you did here
glasses.gif

smokin.gif

A lot of good stuff in here. Mods should just sticky an illuminatie thread. I think a lot of the non believers are being turned away because there is a lot of reaching in here and it kinda makes people look over some of the truth people post.

Originally Posted by 51and3rd

A lot of good stuff in here. Mods should just sticky an illuminatie thread. I think a lot of the non believers are being turned away because there is a lot of reaching in here and it kinda makes people look over some of the truth people post.

The day I see an Illuminati thread sticky is the day I never come back to Niketalk

Originally Posted by joeykadesh

The day I see an Illuminati thread sticky is the day I never come back to Niketalk
On the G..

Soo, you would rather have a thread on it every other week with different people reiterating the same questions again? I'm just as tired of this as you are. 

Originally Posted by Murda He

On the G..

You said, if I recall that you rather choose to be ignorant though? 
grin.gif

Let me guess, everything that was posted by Tor in the other thread went over you head huh? 

Back
Top Bottom