Tom & Jerry Illuminati?

Originally Posted by Mr Kuter

Oh and you "think" you know what youre talking about too btw.

in which one of my posts did i actually try to inform people? because other than that, i didnt talk in this thread, so how can i think i know what im talkinabout
if you go back and look, its 99% pictures that have nothing to do with each other

Originally Posted by FrankMatthews

You implied it. Don't try to backtrack now. The question you need to be asking is do YOU have knowledge of what we are speaking about?

why would i try to backtrack...on a sneaker board
grin.gif
...its not thatserious.

do you really see a connection between T. Swift/Kanye and Tupac's death? thats all i want to know.
dont you think that if i thought i knew something that everyone else didnt, i would tell everyone, so that they can see that i know something they dont

Originally Posted by Just bLAzed

cartune wrote:

Just bLAzed wrote:

baphomet-web.jpg
beyoncegoathead.jpg
... ...look familiar?

"This is Roc Nation, pledge your allegiance"

What exactly do you think you discovered?

do you really think im serious?
grin.gif

look at my earlier posts in this thread...i'm laughing at the people trying to make these type of comparisons

i mean, what does Taylor Swift/Kanye really have to do with Tupac?
laugh.gif

people are really wasting too much of their time on this stuff
how has this helped the people that think they know about this stuff? are they satisfied that they know the truth?

EVERYONE in this thread who is trying to spit knowledge "thinks" they know what they are talking about btw

Im going to go ahead and re-post this, since you seem to forgot what you were THINKING a page ago.
Pretty much seems like from this you're informing people that there is NO possible way that TSwift Kanye and Pac can be related. Regardless of if that iscorrect, youre definitely giving us what you THINK.

But you got it man. Lets just stop this though, really it just distracting from what some of us wanted to talk about. If you disagree, youve made yourstatement, its noted.
Donedeal.com

Originally Posted by Mr Kuter

cartune wrote:

Just bLAzed wrote:

familiar?

"This is Roc Nation, pledge your allegiance"

What exactly do you think you discovered?

do you really think im serious?
grin.gif

look at my earlier posts in this thread...i'm laughing at the people trying to make these type of comparisons

i mean, what does Taylor Swift/Kanye really have to do with Tupac?
laugh.gif

people are really wasting too much of their time on this stuff
how has this helped the people that think they know about this stuff? are they satisfied that they know the truth?

EVERYONE in this thread who is trying to spit knowledge "thinks" they know what they are talking about btw

Im going to go ahead and re-post this, since you seem to forgot what you were THINKING a page ago.
Pretty much seems like from this you're informing people that there is NO possible way that TSwift Kanye and Pac can be related. Regardless of if that is correct, youre definitely giving us what you THINK.

But you got it man. Lets just stop this though, really it just distracting from what some of us wanted to talk about. If you disagree, youve made your statement, its noted.
Donedeal.com

i never said there was no way they were related. i'm not sure myself, and was looking for an anwer.
i even pmed the poster who posted that about her and pac YESTERDAY to see what he meant...but he didnt respond

dude asked a couple questions, used the number 13 and didnt talk about it anymore
laugh.gif

To think about it, tupac got really religious when� he died. Maybe he was trying to speak out ("Killuminati, all through your body, the blows like a12-gauge shotty, feel me?!"-from the song Hail Mary). Anyways, just a random though. Listen to that whole song, kinda scary, seriously.
eek.gif
frown.gif

So how do I get down with the people who are "in the know???"
It's like I understand that I live in the matrix, but I really have no avenue or guide to the other side.
Where does one REALLY start in attempts to gather this knowledge and conciousness???

Originally Posted by Classy Freshman

It's like I understand that I live in the matrix, but I really have no avenue or guide to the other side.
Where does one REALLY start in attempts to gather this knowledge and conciousness???

Pick up the book Behold a Pale Horse. That's the best thing I can tell people who dont know anything about it.

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

Pick up the book Behold a Pale Horse. That's the best thing I can tell people who dont know anything about it.
So after I read this book then what???

Its not that I don't know anything about whats going on, its that I want to go hard and get as much knowledge as I can

Author? I just checked on Amazon and there was like 5000 different authors.

And that Tupac video is interesting as hell, but I think some people are looking too deep into it.

Originally Posted by 18key

And that Tupac video is interesting as hell, but I think some people are looking too deep into it.
I agree, I don't think they have as much power as some NTers make it seem, but there is an Illuminati club and a Masonic club strictly for therich. I don't believe they are really trying to take over the world or anything, I think they are trying to get as rich as possible and sharing methods ofhow to do it in the meetings they have. I also believe they are still social clubs, discussing politics and world event and what not. I just believe theycontrol everything, it's just too much variables.

Its not that I don't know anything about whats going on, its that I want to go hard and get as much knowledge as I can
if you got the jist of things and you now 'want to go hard', you should do some research instead of trying to get spoonfed...really isntthat hard to find this *+!@ on the internet

if you got the jist of things and you now 'want to go hard', you should do some research instead of trying to get spoonfed...really isnt that hard to find this *+!@ on the internet
With all of the garbage on the internet, how do i decipher what is really real? What if I research the wrong information, even if it makes sometype of sense to me?

Originally Posted by DaNiKeRhiNo

I agree, I don't think they have as much power as some NTers make it seem, but there is an Illuminati club and a Masonic club strictly for the rich. I don't believe they are really trying to take over the world or anything, I think they are trying to get as rich as possible and sharing methods of how to do it in the meetings they have. I also believe they are still social clubs, discussing politics and world event and what not. I just believe they control everything, it's just too much variables.
Exactly. No doubt these 'Illuminati' organizations exist, but not in the idea that people are scared of. It's, like you said, a clubfor extremely wealthy people. Sure they control everyday life, whether it's insider trading on Wall Street or what have you, the moves they make influencethe moves of EVERYONE. People are scared of what they dont understand. Not to say the fear isn't warranted, because it is scary how much control thesegroups have. From the media to politics, these super elite run the world one meeting at a time. From Obama to Rupert Murdoch to the Saudi Royal Family.

Tupac sold his soul to fame and fortune, not to the Devil, imo.

Originally Posted by needsomejays

first jay z, now tom and jerry? jesus christ, why dont we just say everyone is in the $#@%!% illuminati and call it a day
man if I can relay this quote to everyone in the world who is on this stuff too tough

I mean don't get me wrong, I'm aware of it, I know it's all around us, but once the point of being knowledgeable and not doing $+$% about it.I'm down for the movement for change but trust ya'll ain't really down. If you're not a part of it, or don't know somebody directly who is,you will never know the true details on what goes behind the scenes on who makes this world go round. Therefore enough with this $+$% christ
smh.gif
(<--also, I don't believe in that guy either...just a figure of speech
grin.gif
)

As far as Dead Prez, what you say may or may not be true, I don't have much knowledge of rastafarian symbolism but I do know they are agents of the same industry leaders just like the rest of them. They promote revolution but if you disect their music it is another aspect of social conditioning, which is what this is all about. They promote self hate and blame displacement of cultural inequalities on a psycho-social level.
You might need to re-interpret their material
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Beermann2

"this is truth

THE REAL REASON WHY ALIENS JUST DONT LAND UP FAST

CAUSE PEOPLE AREN'T AS READY

THE FREQ LEVEL OF A ALIEN TO SHOW ITSELF A HUMAN BRAIN THAT ISN'T TRAINED

WILL GO INSANE/FEARFULL AND DO SOMETHING REAL STUPID

THEY HAVE TO SLOWLY STEP BY STEP BRING THE IDEA TO LIFE"

SO WHEN THE DAY COMES IT SHALL SOFTEN THE BLOW

ALMOST LIKE A ..WELL WHO WOULDA GUESSED TYPE OF THING"

To you it might be truth and thats cool and all. But not to me. I can't see it yet. But what if we replace the word "Aliens" with spirit,angels,demons, ghost. As some people are able to see these things(ghost/spirits), they probably have hit that frequency level already.
given rights,
SO ITS EVIL SPIRIT DEMONS FLYING AROUND EARTH IN UFO'S?

NAH STOPITFIVE

Originally Posted by FrankMatthews

You implied it. Don't try to backtrack now. The question you need to be asking is do YOU have knowledge of what we are speaking about?

why would i try to backtrack...on a sneaker board
grin.gif
...its not that serious.

do you really see a connection between T. Swift/Kanye and Tupac's death? thats all i want to know.
dont you think that if i thought i knew something that everyone else didnt, i would tell everyone, so that they can see that i know something they dont

No I really don't, but then again I haven't looked for a connection. I am aware that certain rituals take place in the public eye, unseen by many. Iam aware that symbology and numerolgy are important aspects of these rituals. Not to say kanye/swift had anything to do with 2pac. More than likely, if thereis any truth to it, they were handed a script and told to perform not knowing the purpose behind itt. Given that, I wouldn't completely dismiss what Hueywas saying, I felt he probablly had more to divulge but chose not not based on the redicule he recieved. You and others actions are not condusive to thisdiscussion. I don't want to arrgue with you and sidetrack this thread even further but when you come in stating that you are laughing and individuals whoare in no way trying to be funny, it is disrespectful. We don't need that in here. That is all.

But again, I ask you, where are you getting your information from? Where are the facts that back up your claims? To me, everything you're saying soundslike paranoid speculation.

There is no to-do list for becoming illuminated. If it was that easy someone in here would have concrete answers for all these questions. You want theknowledge, which is good, but you have to seek for yourself and use your own judgement to decipher real from bs, the more information you take in the betteryou will be able to weed out the nonsense. As you find some of this info online and other prevalent sources it would be good to ask yourself who would benefitfrom having the masses buy into any particular theory, and how would they benefit. Start with the book, it might lead you to another book, or another topicwith which you can do preliminary research online and locate other sources. Getting out and talking to people is always helpful as well. Good luck.

Exactly. No doubt these 'Illuminati' organizations exist, but not in the idea that people are scared of. It's, like you said, a club for extremely wealthy people. Sure they control everyday life, whether it's insider trading on Wall Street or what have you, the moves they make influence the moves of EVERYONE. People are scared of what they dont understand. Not to say the fear isn't warranted, because it is scary how much control these groups have. From the media to politics, these super elite run the world one meeting at a time. From Obama to Rupert Murdoch to the Saudi Royal Family.

Tupac sold his soul to fame and fortune, not to the Devil, imo.

As they say, the lie is different on every level. Don't think that because someone is rich and/or famous and is a mason that they are all knowing. Thoseseeking fame and fourtune are being used as well. Those who are in on it, are only in on it to the extent that they serve their purpose to the next level up.
Originally Posted by GTEK

Fact is...
we as a people were deprived of such knowledge, which ranges from our spirutal being, health, histroy,etc.
And in return sold an whole nother entity.
One that we must revise and detach from.
There are those (illuminati if you say) who know of these things but use
such for there own beneficiary. Robbing others of themselves and selling them
something that would return back into more profit. (Such things as faslified religions, racial barriers, "civilization")
Keeping you locked and hiding you from yourself, putting you in a lifetime chase for something that isn't even there.

This is pretty much sums up what I mean and the "illuminati" he is speaking of do this to their own kind. They sell dreams to those that come to themseeking some form of personal benefit. Those really in the know do not need to chase money and power. They know it's a false reality. The masons/illuminatiare not the top of the totem pole, they are a tool. They are the workers for the true elite.
Originally Posted by B Smooth 202

As far as Dead Prez, what you say may or may not be true, I don't have much knowledge of rastafarian symbolism but I do know they are agents of the same industry leaders just like the rest of them. They promote revolution but if you disect their music it is another aspect of social conditioning, which is what this is all about. They promote self hate and blame displacement of cultural inequalities on a psycho-social level.
You might need to re-interpret their material
indifferent.gif

Some of what I am speaking about is deeply psychological and has been conditioned in people to believe it as it sounds nobel and inteligent. For example, theentire thought process that a particular community needs to lift itself up on it's own and that they are holding themselves back ignores the fact thatthere is still covert oppression being practiced in this country. Racism has become institutionalized and, in my opinion, it is gonna take more than justinward reflection and a strive for change WITHIN the community. It's kinda like saying you only have yourself to blame and if you don't see a changethat it is due to a lack of effort on your part. It reinforces the stereotypes within the mind of the stereotyped and to others outside of the community.Whether they promote this stereotype consciously or unconsciously is irrelevant.
Originally Posted by CallHimAR

Where do your so-called facts come from?

I'd love for you to answer this question as well FrankMatthews.

It's hard for me to belive anything as solid fact especially with this subject matter. Everything can and normally is biased. Like I said before, you haveto take in as much info as possible and use your own judgement to decipher what makes sense and what doesn't. I don't claim to have any solid facts andI am not looking down on those who don't believe this stuff, I don't fully believe alot of it, people should be skeptical but that doesn't meandismiss anything that is outside of the box. When you speak, and especially when you type it is often hard to always clarify your words as being opinion orpresumptions or even educated guesses. That being said, I have read many books on various subjects, some opinionated, some with original source documents. Ifyou were looking for a source on something specific that I said I would be happy to try to relay that to you.

Read all of this stuff and logged in, and a "Satanic Superstore" ad popped up on the top of NT. Odd.

Anywho, this stuff really interests me. I just took time to read through the 12 pages of this thread and didn't get bored. I REALLY want to get bettereducated about this stuff. I started with New Earth based off of an NT thread I saw a couple months ago but I just cant stay interested. I want to but it wasjust so dry. Any books that help w/ the ADD inflicted? Or do I just have to deal with the "dry" stuff to gain knowledge?

How sad is it that I can sit here and say if there was a 100 page thread on NT involving this stuff (without all the riff-raff) I would have no problem readingit and really thinking about it, but I can't actually stick it out through a book because it's "boring."

Back
Top Bottom