Tom & Jerry Illuminati?

Originally Posted by HueyP in LouieV

Im not done....

Taylor Swift Twitter anyone?

Her favorite number?

[h1]Taylor Swift: Lucky Number 13[/h1]
taylor-swift-lucky-13.jpg

Country cutie Taylor Swift wears a bright blue number 13 on her hand as she returns to her hotel in London on Tuesday evening (May 5).

The 19-year-old musician dined at Automat restaurant with family and friends.

Taylor explained her lucky number in a recent MySpace blog, saying, "I know I'm always going on about 13 being my lucky number, but this is really… coincidental. So, this is the 13th week of Fearless being out. In the 13th week of my album being out, Also in the 13th week, my Rolling Stone cover came out

nerd.gif
eek.gif

she really did have pac killed
Spoiler [+]
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I DONT SUPPORT ANYTHING ANY BODY IS SAYING IN THIS THREAD BESIDES TWO PEOPLE

JUST ON THE RECORD

TOM & JERRY SOLD THEY SOULS THO

Her favorite number?
how do you know its 13
she says its her lucky number. never says its her favorite

my lucky number is 28. favorite is 24

Certain letters in the lyrics for each song in the booklet are capitalized and spell out the following:

from platinum edition

13. Breathe - IM SORRY IM SORRY IM SORRY

loos like she's apoligizing to pac for killing him

I hope this is all jokes because some of you really sound like Jeff Goldblum in half his movies.

Who framed Roger Rabbit?
Rabbits...
White...
Cocaine...
Addiction...

KANYE WEST HAS A SONG CALLED ADDICTION. IT WAS KANYE WEST.

Seriously? Pseudo-intellectuals FTW. But clearly I'm just saying this because I "don't have an open mind."

Or maybe because I'm not on acid.

laugh.gif

Code:
Ay may the best of your todaysBe the worst of your tomorrowsBut we ain't even thinkin that farKnahmean?Where the sun is always out and you never get oldWithout a wrinkle in today, cause, there's no tomorrowJust a picture perfect day that last a whole lifetimeAnd it never ends cause all we have to do is hit rewindLeave a mark they can't erase, neither space nor timeSo when the director yells cut, I'll be fineI'm, forever young
Code:
Immortality, cyclicality, reincarnation, invocation of the dead....many a powerful man has pondered on these subjects and they lie at the heart of our systems of religion. It is the focal point of masonry and one of the mysteries within the eye of Horus....Pac was the sacrifice made on that cycle of 13, whether he was assassinated or not, his life transcended on that date...there is the sacrifice. All rituals must have a sacrifice, symbolic or actual...Crackers and wine at church.The color of power for the occult and in life in general?....Black.As we move into an age where the heavens dictate change, the uniform of the in crowd has suddenly become black. "All Black everything"...Go watch fade to black and you clearly see Rik Rubin reading the book of Black and White Magic.Mason's climbing Jacobs ladder towards enlightenment and immortality on a checkerboard Earth....Masonic initiation, where the symbolically mortal dies blindfolded and emerges enlightened...bare breast and legDidn't someone get raised to the stars (climb the ladder) that night blindfolded? I think something was going on with her ******* and her legs too....maybe her assistant were wearing a familiar color?can't really remember.Oh yeah...thats right.....

There were thirteen participants at the Last Supper. Tradition states that Judas Iscariot , the disciple who betrayedJesus, was the 13th to sit at the table.
  • Apollo 13 was the only unsuccessful mission by the United States of America intended to land humans on the moon. The explosion of an oxygen tank on April 13, 1970 sent the flight crew and ground crews into several days of intense survival mode. All three astronauts returned safely to Earth. Although the primary objective of the mission failed, it is one of the most famous and inspiring space adventures in the history of the planet Earth.
President George Bush Jr. He became our 43rd President when Gore conceded to default on December 13th, 2000

mc_logo_med_bak.jpg
anyone see the 13
nerd.gif

eek.gif
laugh.gif

horned_god.jpg
bushwitch.jpg

The Sign of Satanist/Setinist

roll.gif

Originally Posted by CROSSISOM

Not only am I shocked by that reference, but I'll be damned if I ain't say Jigga was THAT @+%%!; probably literally and figuratively.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]You're not as corny as I once thought you were[/color]

Originally Posted by CaBron James 23

Yo....what was the date of the MTV awards this year when Ye snatched the mic from Taylor Swift?

06/06/06
roll.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]HueyP always bringing some[/color]
eek.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]information though.. Very appreciated.[/color]

horned_god.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Check the yuku profile[/color]

Please don't just start running wild with everything you see now...just do the knowledge on things before you embrace them as your reality.

Too many of us go through our lives just accepting everything placed before us without questioning it and finding out why it is the way it is.

And its not about the Illuminati and shadowy councils its about the wise ruling the ignorant and the perpetuation of ignorance for the expansion of power.

Speaking of Fab...thats a nice watch he just bought.

282np6c.jpg

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

But what I wonder Huey/Frank is are these artist/entertainers conscious of what they are imposing?

Participating minions or puppets just going with the flow?

I don't buy the celebrity sacrifice stuff but the (im assuming to be pink) pics are clear as day if you know what to look for (as you showed)

Originally Posted by GTEK

are these artist/entertainers conscious of what they are imposing?

Participating minions or puppets just going with the flow?

puppets.

cyrus5.jpg
i doubt she knows what that means

btw
pink.jpg
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom