Tomorrow is 9/11

I just wanted to remember to tell everyone to not believe everything you hear from your government and just because you ask questions doesn't make you "unpatriotic"

I just wanted to remember to tell everyone to not believe everything you hear from your government and just because you ask questions doesn't make you "unpatriotic"

indifferent.gif
ok

Originally Posted by A Beautiful Wave

Keep believing the nonsense you are getting fed through the idiot tube then..... your all a bunch of sheep

why u gettin defensive? who said they didn't believe u

Spoiler [+]
Reported for name calling

Keep believing the nonsense you are getting fed through the idiot tube then..... your all a bunch of sheep

why u gettin defensive? who said they didn't believe u

Spoiler [+]
Reported for name calling

oh boy, another internet prophet
eyes.gif

oh boy, another internet prophet
eyes.gif

hahahahaha.

I re-watched all the popular mechanics and others v. loose change debates yesterday. %%@% is hysterical. These conspiracy bozos
smh.gif

hahahahaha.

I re-watched all the popular mechanics and others v. loose change debates yesterday. %%@% is hysterical. These conspiracy bozos
smh.gif

Originally Posted by bijald0331

hahahahaha.

I re-watched all the popular mechanics and others v. loose change debates yesterday. $$$! is hysterical. These conspiracy bozos
smh.gif

Really you actually watched it? Because I saw no evidence that the people from popular mechanics had ANY answers to the questions posed. But hey some dude named osama did all this form a cave right
laugh.gif

Watch for yourself if you have the time and tell me beyond a reasonable doubt that there are at least many un answered questions and fishy details unexplained. And this whole "the government is to big/incapable" of hiding it argument is crap.

Back
Top Bottom