Tomorrow is 9/11

RIP TO EVERYONE WHO PERISHED THAT DAY.. ESP 343 OF NY'S BRAVEST AND 23 OF NY'S FINEST... GONE BUT NOT FORGOTTEN

RIP TO EVERYONE WHO PERISHED THAT DAY.. ESP 343 OF NY'S BRAVEST AND 23 OF NY'S FINEST... GONE BUT NOT FORGOTTEN

this day not only pisses me off because the people that died it pisses me off because i truly believe that the govt did this, and even with as many people believing the same thing i do we cant do anything about it

this day not only pisses me off because the people that died it pisses me off because i truly believe that the govt did this, and even with as many people believing the same thing i do we cant do anything about it

Questioning the official report is 1 thing, and is in fact something that should be encouraged.

Making unwarranted conclusions is another thing entirely.

Questioning the official report is 1 thing, and is in fact something that should be encouraged.

NIST released all sorts of new stuff. Explosions being seen and heard.

OPEN YOUR EYES.. NO need to be defensive all you non conspiracy theorists.. It's okay to open your eyes once in awhile and think for yourself

NIST released all sorts of new stuff. Explosions being seen and heard.

OPEN YOUR EYES.. NO need to be defensive all you non conspiracy theorists.. It's okay to open your eyes once in awhile and think for yourself

Originally Posted by ggarvinXX3

1253930-this_thread_again_super.jpg

laugh.gif

Today is 9/10
pimp.gif

My uncle believes that it was a controlled demolition and he was right there when the towers came down.

My uncle believes that it was a controlled demolition and he was right there when the towers came down.

Just because questions are unanswered, does not make it a conspiracy. And it does not mean that 9/11 was an inside job.

Just because questions are unanswered, does not make it a conspiracy. And it does not mean that 9/11 was an inside job.

Originally Posted by A Beautiful Wave

Originally Posted by bijald0331

In 2008, Zdeněk P. Bažant, Professor of Civil Engineering and Materials Science at Northwestern University, published with three coauthors a paper to examine whether allegations of controlled demolition might be scientifically justifiable. They found that the available video records are not consistent with the free fall hypothesis, that the size of the concrete particles is consistent with comminution caused by impact, and that the high velocity of compressed air explains why material from the towers were ejected to a distance of several hundred meters from the tower. The authors conclude that the allegations of controlled demolition do not have any scientific merit.[46] A spokesman for NIST said that any sightings of molten metal, including metal seen pouring from the South tower, were likely molten aluminum from the airplane, an explanation disputed by Richard Gage who stated that the colour of the molten metal rules out aluminum.[47] "Basically, gravity and the utter force of the upper floors forced the towers down," said NIST spokesperson Michael Newman.

I'm undergrad Illuminati though so take it FWIW.

http://www.scribd.com/doc...72/9-11-Engineering-View

What about the pentagon? The worlds most secure building with not 1 video camera??? And a "pilot" who took some cessna lessons able to control a 757 near max speed (500mph) 30 feet above the ground hitting the building at almost a straight angle?

The 9/11 report is a joke as well and people in that committee admit that, no mention of building 7 either...

I don't think you understand we are dealing with !!%+ Cheney Here.
the width of the hole in pentagon isnt in line with size of plane. if a plane takes out 3 steel buildings then pentagon should  have far more damage. things not adding up on that end.  and yeah for it to be the pentagon the lack of evidence is funny.

Back
Top Bottom