Toni Harris "I believe im going to be the first female NFL player"

Hold up, I was expecting shorty to be a little butch..

She’s cute :nerd:

Hit me up Toni, I’ll help you get them hands right :evil:

Lmao. I'm a part caveman that doesn't understand any of this and don't envy the folks that have to make these decisions to move society forward, but the image of ol girl looking like HE-MAN trying to sign up for ladies sports has me dying.

EthicalCriminalHarpseal-max-1mb.gif

Lmao. I'm a part caveman that doesn't understand any of this and don't envy the folks that have to make these decisions to move society forward, but the image of ol girl looking like HE-MAN trying to sign up for ladies sports has me dying.
Even the post “pro anything” people can’t get down with this lol

Screenshot (189).png

For the NTers thinking that she is too small. It's doable but it will be difficult for her. I honestly think a team will pick her up for the novelty but I would like to see it happen for black women regardless.

Yeah homie said soccer and I just quit paying attention. One of the most physically taxing sports and there not a gap? Lol

All women football team vs men.

Men easy w.

Basketball?

Men easy w.

Soccer?

Men easy w.

If I had to pick which sport women MAY, in the slightest chance maybeee win, soccer. Baseball dont count as a sport.

Screenshot (189).png

For the NTers thinking that she is too small. It's doable but it will be difficult for her. I honestly think a team will pick her up for the novelty but I would like to see it happen for black women regardless.
It’s not difficult. It’s damn near impossible. You do know that Holliday is an athletic monster and an exception in the league.

This just further proves she has no chance instead of strengthening an argument made for her

Screenshot (189).png

You wanna see a black women get pummeled . Once Zeke truck her, issa wrap. Instant retirement.

It’s not difficult. It’s damn near impossible. You do know that Holliday is an athletic monster and an exception in the league.

This just further proves she has no chance instead of strengthening an argument made for her

You wanna see a black women get pummeled . Once Zeke truck her, issa wrap. Instant retirement.

Don't ruin my coke dream. :lol:

I'm praying that hard work and steroids will get her into the league. I also pray that she never gets trucked but like I said its a coke dream like me wanting the Knicks to have a decent season.

5'7 165? I'm bigger than that naturally and she trained. If I hit the gym i'd make her look stupid at FS. A pro nfl RB or WR?

Is t the responsibility of the stadium owners to build a separate locker room for female teammates?

Nate Robinson is about 5'7 165 (Or even heavier these days).

Just think about that for a second.

If you are THAT small, you need to be a freak athlete.

Like someone else said, cut out the NFL talk. Not happening.

Anyone that is saying they are rooting for her is indirectly promoting domestic violence.

All parties have been reported

Last edited:
I watched that “highlight” video expecting to see a skilled athlete but she doesn’t even look that athletic or even that good at football. Nothing on that tape stood out as scholarship worthy. Is this all for publicity?

Back
Top Bottom