Toni Harris "I believe im going to be the first female NFL player"

comment reminded me of that High school Trans girl (former man) won Texas state champs in women's wrestling two years in a row
Tbf she tried to wrestle in the boys division but they wouldn’t let her

FF3B5F61-6B81-4E5C-AC30-FCC45A9F4C5F.jpeg

You can literally fit two of her in the player behind her :rofl:

It’s a cool story but let’s be real. Todd Gurley or Kareem Hunt coming at her full speed would put her in the hospital.

Todd Gurley or Kareem Hunt? Any receiver would put her in the hospital. She's 5'7 160 :lol:

Lingerie football goes hard

But because it's the Lingerie League it's kinda such a joke. We got a team out here in Dallas and I've been wanting to go to a game cause them ladies hit hard.

Ms. Harris will not get to the league unless she puts on an awe inspiring amount of muscle and that's not likely. Wish her the best but NFL ain't happening

Until you get hit hit...
All that needs to be said. Had a gal try to play during turkey bowl back in Nov with us. Thought she was legit cause she captain of the rugby squad here in Sac. Lil homie from D1-AA trucked her and sent her to the sideline... She killed her brew like a sav though

We can dial it back a bit on her NFL aspirations for the time being if we're keeping it honest.

She just got her scholarship, so she still has to make it through a few seasons.

Those college cats aint chump either.

There are some women better at some sports than some men FYI

Yeah. “Some”

Lisa Leslie will ball on most dudes here in her prime.

But can she compete against D1 players??

Absolutely not.

She would have CTE from one NFL game alone.

Last edited:
We should only be comparing athletes for genders at their respective levels (Professional, Semi-Pro, amateur) picking random people on the street is pointless. Ronda Rousey can probably beat most dudes *** but I cant see her realistically defeating a male MMA fighter. Especially cause she relies so much on strength when **** gets difficult, I feel the same way about this young lady

She gonna file a police report for assault and battery in the 1st half.

Don’t do this to yourself sweetheart.

Some sports like soccer, still gonna give the huge advantage to a mens squad but not a big a gap as say football or basketball.

Havent had my coffee yet, someone correct me if im talking ****. :lol:

LOL

If you take that 14/15 Champions League winning Barcelona squad against the 2015 US women's national team that won the world cup that year and it wouldn't even be close

I don’t want her to get hurt. I think she should chill. NFL players are fully overgrown men on gear. Let’s be real this is dangerous.
Why though? it's what she wants to do and she signed up for, i'm sure she's aware of the dangers same way we all do. It's her cross to bear not ours. Let her do her thing till she figures out her own limit.

I can see it now.... helmet going airborne, left cleat spinning wildly before it rests quietly out of bounds.

She needs to focus on her education.

Let me tell you something I’ve seen josh Gordon numberous time. And I promise you he would end her career with any kind of contact.

Back
Top Bottom