Toni Harris "I believe im going to be the first female NFL player"

Watched her highlight tape
She’s trash

Good luck though. Doubt she will even get gametime at that level. Nfl is out of the question

Watched her highlight tape
She’s trash

Good luck though. Doubt she will even get gametime at that level. Nfl is out of the question
Don’t even really need to be trans all the way. If someone is willing to put up the show they’re in. The Girl Scouts now take in boys when there’s still a BOY scouts :lol:

Anything is possible

Yea. We are conditioned to protect women and kids, so it is hard to be put in a physically violent situation vs. Them and honestly compete

Semi-related... But i cannot wait for a transgendered WNBA player. Fam gonna put up Wilt numbers.
And I will sit back and wait for all the tears/hypocrisy. Folks KNOW it wouldn't be right but the fake progression will be put on display . We will get there. :lol:

Semi-related...

But i cannot wait for a transgendered WNBA player. Fam gonna put up Wilt numbers.

Yea. We are conditioned to protect women and kids, so it is hard to be put in a physically violent situation vs. Them and honestly compete

And I will sit back and wait for all the tears/hypocrisy. Folks KNOW it wouldn't be right but the fake progression will be put on display . We will get there. :lol:

But didn't they let a trans dude(or girl, idk honestly) fight a female?

She's not gonna make it to the league.
But the example she'll set for young black women will be profound.

She can get the D tho pause.

Why's it pause if she's female?

Unless you like dudes...

Not-That-Theres-Anything-Wrong-With-That-Reaction-Gif-On-Seinfeld.gif

I just realized how badly the players opposing her position would **** her up. Let her play NE on a good day Gronk is going for a record.

Back
Top Bottom