#Tonsil Stones- EWWWWWW# *WARNING*

Originally Posted by General Johnson

Back when I used to smoke that green I would cough these up every now and then and they smell like $#@%!

I used to call them throat boogers.

I don't smoke/get them anymore.

Same here

I have not smoked in over 18months.
I started smoking when I was 17, I am 24 now.
I do not have them anymore.

Originally Posted by DaBuddhaWitJays

? I never heard of these before. Nasty.

So they form overnight of what? And do you rip them off?

I'm disgusted and intrigued at the same time.

You don't necessarily feel them form, they just pop up out of nowhere.

I just take a q-tip to poke them loose then cough them out. It's gross...

I thought they come from old food gettin stuck back there? Maybe smoking contributes to food getting stuck?

These are nasty
sick.gif
sick.gif

once a blue moon, i'll hack out one of these things. not as big as the ones in the pic, but they do smell terrible. it's basically a sulfur thatexploded in your mouth.

Never hacked up none of these base rock lookin joints thank Jesus lol, but I do hack up some nasty drk brownish yellowish cold spit like lugie everyone Once ina while... Never none a that tho... And I'm damn near certain it has sumthin to do with these god forsaken dutches!!!

Wow, I've never seen or heard of these before. Crazy. Are they solid? They look like small teeth
sick.gif

Nope, not solid. I seen a vid of a guy pulling it out his mouth and smashing it between his fingers.

Looks horrid.
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

I thought they come from old food gettin stuck back there? Maybe smoking contributes to food getting stuck?
I don't know how smoking contributes. I don't smoke and i get these a few times a year
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

This is what my dentist told me. She said it just forms if there is a small hole in the back of your throat, food and plaque get stuck in there. I've neverseen one that big, and I don't get them anymore. I used to enjoy picking them out with my tounge, never smelled it before though
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by SIZE TENS

I have never seen or heard of such things in my life.

Visiting a dentist regularly for check-ups and cleanings FTW!
QFT

Back
Top Bottom