#Tonsil Stones- EWWWWWW# *WARNING*

i hate these things with a passion...i be takin a qtip all the time to my tonsils because i cant stand these things....ive even considered gettin my tonsilsremoved....thats the only cure that i am aware of

I got those before I started chilling with Chad Piffington. I haven't gotten one in a long time, they were never bigger than a tic tac.

Having your tonsils taken out ftw
pimp.gif

I never heard of this shhh or saw this shhhh

This goes the same for my
pimp.gif
ppl?

I've smoked a black a good amount of times in my life(not frequent and not anymore really) and never got this once.

I just watched it on youtube. I might have some i didnt know it was so hidden. How do you guys know when you have them?

I havent had one of these come out of my mouth in a long while......I have no clue why.

Onlly thing ive changed is that i dont eat beef/pork anymore.....only poultry and fish.

Haha it's weird to think some people have just never gotten these. I get these maybe two or three times a month. Not really a big deal, mine aren'tthat big anyway. I just work them out when I feel them.

I've smoked weed almost everyday for the past 3 years and I've never gotten one of these in my life

%%#% is gross son!
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom