Tony Parker is slowly building himself a Hall of Fame Career (yeah i said it ).

3 time champ and a vital cornerstone of those championship teams.

Finals MVP

Multiple time All Star

All NBA selection.

i kind of thought this before the 55 and 10 but being the only player other than mj and oscar to do so isnt exactly shabby company.

16ppg, 3 reb, 5 ast , and 1 stl for his career and 48% career fg% is phenomenal for a small guard.

im not stating this as fact but i wouldnt be surprised at all if he ends up in the HOF.

Dropping a double nickel in one game and winning a few chips isn't going to cut at. I would put him in the second tier point guards of this era. He needsto earn a few more individual honors first before going to the hall.

--I will humbly agree with you. I dont like dude, but he along with TD and Ginobli are straigh up ballers.
--But I would also like to add "falls the most times after being fouled under the basket" to Tony Parker's resume. Dude falls when itsunnecesary. Geez.

First Tim Duncan isn't the best player on the Spurs, and now Tony Parker is hof'er. 55 points does a lot for a brother.
laugh.gif

You know, I think I could live with Tony in the hall. Not impossible.
smokin.gif

He definitely has a great resume. Right now I'd have a hard time putting him into the Hall because he has a Hall of Fame teammate in Duncan. But Parker isonly 26 so he has time to help his cause.

I agree, i believe he could score alot more if he wanted to, but he does exactly what the team needs him to....and i believe duncan is a big part of his sucessbut i dont think duncan is the one breaking ankles and making the opposition miss on blocks. You gotta respect his game. And im not even a Parker fan

I would say a few more seasons with this caliber of play and most def.

Pop would rip him so much his first few years in the league it was ridiculous.

I used to hate dude and hes proven a lot. Developed a shot and grew more confident, slowly became a superstar

i like how we have all this talk about him not just in this thread but other as well, after he drops 55.

Interesting proposition - if there was ever a HOF player "sneaking up on you" he would be it.

Multiple All star? ..i dont think he's been in there more than twice ..correct me if im wrong..

If he leads them to a couple of more championships, MVPs (season and finals), individual achievements.. i dont see why not..

He's definitely a baller tho.. once Manu gets back..watch out!

Most underrated player in the league. Going head to head he destroys almost every pg in the league. He just is never going to have HofF numbers because hisrole doesn't call for it on this team.

Originally Posted by Clutchshooter

Originally Posted by koolbarbone

Originally Posted by DOWNTOWN43

so he scores 50 and the HOF threads start coming?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Seriously. I wish I was here to see the Tony Delk HOF posts.

because tony delk had a full resume like that,
eyes.gif
He's saying it cause Delk dropped 50. The sarcasm meter must be malfunctioning.

Back
Top Bottom