Tony Parker now has his own shoe: Zoom Flight Club

I tried these on the other day and they were mad comfy. I think I'm going to cop for ball. I want a cheap pair though. I'd probably trade some jays forthem too.

Originally Posted by badboy074

Originally Posted by HookemHorns

anybody have any info on future realeaes???
7/1 black metallic silver sport red, white black green, and i believe a white grey colorway as well so a long wait on those.
They gotta white/black/green colorway dropping? Its a wrap

for some reason....i think these would go great with khakis.....but anywhere still got mayos in size 8.5.....
nerd.gif

These will be hitting the outlets soon. They are collecting dust at the stores that have stock of these. I'm going to wait to get the Tony Parker's POPwhen they are on sale.

Its a shame but oh well....... i want some POPs........ black/purples....... and maybe the JR's

oh yea...... just to let people know, there is a white/navy pair up on eastbay that isnt too bad.

Imo these are ugly but not bad for a beater ball kick. Might buy if they're 49.99 at outlet

got my black n blue pair, they are beautiful. i think these bein sleepers are better for the rest of us that lovem them on and off the court.

Originally Posted by ZoomGP

got my black n blue pair, they are beautiful. i think these bein sleepers are better for the rest of us that lovem them on and off the court.

Hohla has them for 99.99 pe edition flight clubs sale all 4 pe so if you have time go there and get them i got the last 9.5 on the butlers since that is one ofthe pe i wanted other than the mayos. Thanks.

and only care about the megatrons because it has a decepticon logo and is for collection only you are missing out on how comfortable these are to ball andto wear casual. I guess most peeps forgot about the paytons and really today most don't like shoes with zipper on them. But i have been playing with my poppurples and red ones and it has been an awesome shoes to ball in. Too bad it had to take megatron and the transformers for this shoe to be bought after thatthe other ones including pe will be on sale. Oh well for some that did buy these you will want more later on and then they'll be gone.

This shoe is pretty comfortable and a good all around shoe for basketball.
However, I prefer the BB1's. The zipped up uppers really tighten around the foot making it seem heavier than it really is.
It takes some getting used to. The same goes for the ankle part, you can feel it by making harder cuts.
Again, it just takes some getting used to.

Originally Posted by Thefaith333

they look cool but not exactly comfortable for ball
What? I guess just depends if you have wide feet cause i think this is for narrow feet. For me no prob ballin on these and i punish this shoe alotwith constant jumping rebounding slashing jumpshots in which i go all out to see how this shoe can take it and it is a very durable shoe. Also i ball outdoorsin concrete courts an added bonus to see how these shoes can take the outdoor game.

i gotta agree with Badboy. these are awesome for bball and the look fantastic IMO. nike really came up with some great colourways for this shoe as well.i've got 5 different colours already and waiting eagerly for the Megatron.

can anyone hook me up with a Butler in size 11? im stuck in australia and cant find any Butlers on the net!!

Back
Top Bottom