Too many bodies....

Even then ..... Just go get tested together if y’all having unprotected sex.

She could have 1 partner and have HIV or had 200 partners and be clean as ever.

her number doesn’t = STD status

I mean of course, HIV can be dormant and whatnot but, it can give you a baseline.

The answer is take whatever answer she gives you and multiply by 3. That's the real number.
How old are you by the way? Who the **** cares. Humans like to ****, it's natural. If they down with you in a way that's more than just smashing, she's gonna be down for you. Thinking about all that other **** does nobody any good.

Fellas.. I want to know when comes to women and their body count how many is too much? Do y’all even care about the body count at all? I find myself bothered a little when a women tells me how many ppl she slept with

I just want to get every ones feedback on this

2nd response = Modified "Please Resppnd."

How is it good for STD purposes.

You can get "Those Aids" from 1 encounter with one person.

Yall ask to soothe the ego.

No other reason.

Don't ask

Soothe what ego? I been getting h***. Plus, I never compare myself to the next dude, or her past dudes. They ain’t me so, they irrelevant...

Every new chic I get involved with assumes I have a ton of women so, it’s pointless.

But asking about body count should not be a concern, If your comfortable in your own skin. Grown adults shouldn’t be afraid to discuss it.

Again, sex is still “taboo”in this fake morality of country, which is America. If you’re insecure about your body count, that’s a personal problem

Soothe what ego? I been getting h***. Plus, I never compare myself to the next dude, or her past dudes. They ain’t me so, they irrelevant...

How does asking the question give you ANY idea of her STD potential.

Let me know please

We ask that question for ego purposes. Whether you admit or deny it doesn't change a thing.

We ask that question for our egos

OP trying get in his feelings asking chicks this question :lol: :smh: ...just assume the number is 50 from now on and you will never be hurt or shocked

Last edited:
Asking the number
Always leads to
“So who was the best”
Unless u bout to wife her
Don’t ask
That’s the Only legit reason to ask
STD purposes ain’t even a reason
Cause folks get std’s when they have only 1 partner

These chicks putting up numbers like its nothin, every chick i meet is in a "open" relationship...getting tossed left and. RIght.

Protip: Don't ask questions you don't want the answer to.

Why even ask Your not going to get a honest answer anyway

I’m not sure how old you are but this is a question that you shouldn’t ask and something you shouldn’t tell.

Nothing good comes from it . You either going to think she’s lying or get insecure about it lol

All this :lol:

They either lie to you or you’re gonna think they’re lying to you about it anyway.

Back
Top Bottom