Too many bodies....

C633109D-CEDB-4F92-AF60-A3D235BC69E3.png

Who did it Brittany :rolleyes

DB46571F-5DBB-449C-8D46-AAC4707B49D7.jpeg

I’ve been in VIP a few times with this broad. Wild AF any dude with a check and getting sparklers to his section can hit.

I can't lie every now and then I think about my current/ex and how she and her ex husband a decade ago did swinger **** and it bothers me, rather she hadn't told me. But then I take it out on the box and take full advantage of her freakiness and she falls deeper in love and firmly loyal and I get over it. We all grown and lived.

Who did it Brittany :rolleyes

DB46571F-5DBB-449C-8D46-AAC4707B49D7.jpeg

I’ve been in VIP a few times with this broad. Wild AF any dude with a check and getting sparklers to his section can hit.

Yup .... she’s definitely into girls too. Was here a lot last year for Indians game / going out afterwards.

My homegirl called me with her on FaceTime and I was not prepared to shoot my shot lol. Was looking rough as hell

Bible say you gotta be equally yoked.

You can't be asking about numbers unless you also worrying about your own numbers.

Let’s say that a chick is 30, she became sexually active at 18 and simply had 2 bodies per year for 12 years (which isn’t a lot) that is 24 men she slept with. And that’s not a ***** that’s a regular normal chick, is that too much? I don’t think so. I think that the question of “bodies” is an irrelevant argument. Men need to learn to become more secure with themselves.

Also most chicks walking around with multiple kids usually have low numbers but their kitty Kat has taken the damage. Getting pounded 5-10x times a week by the same dude. Is that any better?

Bible say you gotta be equally yoked.

You can't be asking about numbers unless you also worrying about your own numbers.

I think about this too. Like what if a chick who you fell in love with asked you about how may bodies you got and she refused to continue dating you if it was more than 3-6 or whatever dudes claim their limit is.

I may be a bit nasty but I would prefer a girl with experience. If that means she had to crack a few dozen eggs to know how to take pipe then so be it.

All that "ahh" "ouch" "go slowly" bs from an inexperienced pillow queen is for the birds.

Nothing but facts!

I may be a bit nasty but I would prefer a girl with experience. If that means she had to crack a few dozen eggs to know how to take pipe then so be it.

All that "ahh" "ouch" "go slowly" bs from an inexperienced pillow queen is for the birds.

This man knows what he's talking about.

This is why I milf hunt on my off season.

Once messed with a divorce milf. I was in my early 20s and she was in her mid 30s and haven't really looked backwards.

I was like zaaamm why I'm chasing these 1st round pick 1st year rookies.

I seen a video a while back by this OG from East Texas/Dallas on YouTube, his name is Immortal Mindz. He went in to detail about how Scientists did a recent study on sexually active women. Basically, every woman stores the semen of every man inside of her brain that she’s had unprotected sex with. He then debates and into to detail about is that the reason why a lot of women are mentally unstable compared to us men. That’s something to think about if a chick has a lot of different DNA running around in her brain. Then your at home wondering why she flips out on you every so often when everything is good in the relationship. Some of y’all out here better start waking up. If your just out here trying to smash, it’s nothing to worry about. If your trying to settle down with one, you better take it slow and check her history thoroughly. Money,education, and status means nothing when it comes to that.

I seen a video a while back by this OG from East Texas/Dallas on YouTube, his name is Immortal Mindz. He went in to detail about how Scientists did a recent study on sexually active women. Basically, every woman stores the semen of every man inside of her brain that she’s had unprotected sex with. He then debates and into to detail about is that the reason why a lot of women are mentally unstable compared to us men. That’s something to think about if a chick has a lot of different DNA running around in her brain. Then your at home wondering why she flips out on you every so often when everything is good in the relationship. Some of y’all out here better start waking up. If your just out here trying to smash, it’s nothing to worry about. If your trying to settle down with one, you better take it slow and check her history thoroughly. Money,education, and status means nothing when it comes to that.
Storing semen inside the brain? Come on b, how old are you

Yeah they got a lot of men's genetic material floating around in them affecting their mood. Plus semen is like an antidepressant to women.

Sometimes I wonder if we give them our frustration nuts are they returning it back to us in the form of wild mood swings. I be wanting to only give happy orgasms if that's the case lol

Last edited:

Word.

Full throttle is all I know.

These is some truth to this. More of the fact on how you put the D down on her and if it's her cup of tea.

Back
Top Bottom