Too many bodies....

No point man. She will either lie or be honest. Being honest will have u feeling insecure and lying gonna have u thinking this *** lying. Last time I asked that was like 19/20. As long as u didn’t smash a homie or somebody I be around time to time we cool. I just can’t handle being around another dude chilling frequently who smashed my *****.

No point man. She will either lie or be honest. Being honest will have u feeling insecure and lying gonna have u thinking this *** lying. Last time I asked that was like 19/20. As long as u didn’t smash a homie or somebody I be around time to time we cool. I just can’t handle being around another dude chilling frequently who smashed my *****.
Sounds like you soft b.

You gotta realize women racing the clock.

Motherhood, aging faster than men and also they realize at some point no matter how they look there's a good chance they'll be single for the rest of their lives and have to share another womans man. They got a whole different perspective than dudes knocking down baddies their entire lifespan.

We ask that question for ego purposes. Whether you admit or deny it doesn't change a thing.

We ask that question for our egos

Not necessarily.

OP is obviously a yougin... we’ve established that.

But maybe he just wants to know what type of chick he’s involved with.

Is she a common ho?

The village bike perhaps?

A woman of the streets?

Basically a Virgin?

If she comes out and says “hey I’ve been slayed by 34 savages from the North” OP would be well within his rights to take that info and say “I don’t want anything to do with that”.

Maybe OP is looking for a chick with a count closer to 3. Maybe he figures that regardless of what type of pipe he lays she won’t know if it’s quality or not because she has no perspective.

It’s not a question strictly based on ego...

Not necessarily.

Is she a common ho?

A woman of the streets?

Basically a Virgin?

If she comes out and says “hey I’ve been slayed by 34 savages from the North” OP would be well within his rights to take that info and say “I don’t want anything to do with that”.

Maybe OP is looking for a chick with a count closer to 3. Maybe he figures that regardless of what type of pipe he lays she won’t know if it’s quality or not because she has no perspective.

But that is ego if he's worried about whether the quality of his pipe is good enough for her based on how many she's had prior.

Just don't get serious with her if you're wondering what her body count is.

Girls with low body counts usually make it known somehow, ime.

I would say if she is 21 and been sexually active since 18-19 (college years) then 6-7 is tops ( for wifey) but 10-15 is my cut off point for side piece or potentially wifey.

Not necessarily.

Is she a common ho?

A woman of the streets?

Basically a Virgin?

“Village bike”

“Woman of the streets”

:rofl: :rofl:

She talks a lot, but she looks like one of them easy types.

Like, she’s cute as hell, and when you catch her in a group or at the club she definitely will shade you for the crowd. But catch her solo, she probably would fall for some B- grade game

Maybe even C+

She look cool tho. I like a goofy chick

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom