Top 23 Jordan Accounts Worldwide - Where are they?

If Houston gets them, I don't see how a store other than the Sharpstown Footachtion would be it. Maybe Kickz or evenPG since they have that Nike connection after the Kobe 1 design contest. I'd just try going up there the week of release & checking with the employeesto see if they got them in or not. If they did, there's got to be a token employee dumb enough to let the cat out the bag but as far as securing a pair,who knows. And I don't really see them selling out because the public is checking for them, but more because of the resellers and hypebeasts driving fromfar out to get em, but I can't knock either one in this situation.

Maybe Kickz or even PG

These stores arnt getting %@*$
laugh.gif

PG = boutique = low volume. You're missing the purpose of this release entirely by stating those 2 stores. Its notwho sells the rarest %@*$ or who has connects, or whos store is frequented by the most hypebeast and shoehead snobs, its who makes Jordan the most money.Simple is that. PG and kicks are somewhere towards the bottom, they aint beating 1 mall retailer as far as selling Js goes, and thats the blunt truth.

Jo Houstone, get at me.

probably in LA:
UNDFTD
Couple footlockers
Few sheikhs
thats probably it
just needta figure out if my local footlocker is the one (santa anita mall)

The high volume thing is a smokescreen to build the hype. UNDFTD definitely is not one of the top 23 stores based onvolume and they are getting them and the Niketowns in LA and NY are almost certainly in the top 23 for sales and they aren't getting them.

A key point is that some stores are large volume stores for Jordan brand not because or only because of retro sales, butalso by moving Teams and the Signature model and its variations. Go to any store at Sharpstown, Greenspoint, Galleria, etc. & they sell their*#$+ off onretros but can't move the other Jordans if their accounts depended on it.

If I'm wrong, I'll gladly chomp on that crow come 1/25 or whenever a confirmation comes down. But if you really dothe top 23 stores, damn near 400 of the 529 would end up in California and NY alone. I would anticipate a more diverse geographical allocation, but I'm noinsider so that really means nothing. I do know one place with four letters that'll probably have at least 40% of the pairs by that Mondaythough...

For what it's worth, I was told Chattanooga sells a ton of Js. I am not saying they are getting them, but it's my understanding that city is a hotbedof JB sales.

ThrowedInDaGame... Like DE said it's not based on sales numbers because UNDFTD definately does not sell the kind of volume as a big mall store like yousaid but yet they are getting them in 2 of their stores so they are getting 46 pairs...

It's definately going to be interesting to see what stores end up getting these...

these have to drop somewhere in the bay,
and since ntsf won't be getting these,
my educated guess working for both footlocker and shiekh in the past
would be one of either the footlocker or the footaction in serramonte.
they both have huge accounts and the bay district manager started at serramonte so he gives them everything.
or
the newish shiekh downtown.
if shiekh was to get any as a company, they'd put them there.
or
since ppl are saying that places like undftd are going to get them,
huf and places like that may have a shot.

it should be a crazy release no matter where gets them.
and to be clear, i, like everyone one else so far, am just speculating all of this.
i havn't put in the leg work to find out for sure and don't plan on doing it.
i don't like them enough to battle the hype.
it will however be interesting to see where these do end up.
it's odd, but i'm lightweight excited for a release i don't even plan on copping.

Originally Posted by countrycollects

these have to drop somewhere in the bay,
and since ntsf won't be getting these,
my educated guess working for both footlocker and shiekh in the past
would be one of either the footlocker or the footaction in serramonte.
they both have huge accounts and the bay district manager started at serramonte so he gives them everything.
or
the newish shiekh downtown.
if shiekh was to get any as a company, they'd put them there.
or
since ppl are saying that places like undftd are going to get them,
huf and places like that may have a shot.
That's what I was thinking as well. I could see both Huf stores getting them but certainly one of them has a great shot at getting them...I can also see True getting them and maybe the Foot Action or Foot Locker or maybe both at Serramonte. I can't see Shiekh getting these for the simple actthat JB was pissed at them last year for their selling practices.

what store in dc is getting them dunkhead08. i would like to know becuase i cant find none in b-more or any mall around maryland

we're getting them in saint louis. r-sole. we got an email today confirming this. but we're part of a smaller company and our 23 pairs are being splitamongst two stores. so we'll probably have one size run. i'm going to cop one pair and sell two.

Originally Posted by SEND ONE

Chattanooga, TN.....really?

nerd.gif
I know, but that's what my guy at FA told me. I live in SW Indiana, so we don't get all the limited releases. I was asking him which FA storesget that stuff in this region and he said without-a-doubt Chattanooga sells a ton of Js and they get lots of limited stuff. He's cool, so I don't thinkhe would BS me.

went to a local boutique today to check if they were getting the package, they are. Now this is one of the premier boutiques in Miami but i didnt expect themto be a top 23 store but i ask the snobby lady who works there anyways and she said she knew nothing of the 23 but said it doesnt matter and that she"gets every jordan" and she will have them. she said she has a "special account" and that they will get it no matter what. i proceed toinform her "lady these are very limited are you sure ???" she them points to a pair of laser 5's enclosed in the case and says "if we gotthese then we will get anything". is this lady a complete idiot or should i brush off all that top 23 store talk and be expecting the 23's there comethe 25th???

There is gonna be at least one in every major market i.e. NY, LA, Chicago, Dallas, Miami...has to be, there are to big of populations there not to have atleast 1 spot.

how do we go about calling them and asking? what if the person responds YES WE ALWAYS GET LIMITED JORDANS or doesnt know what these jordans are and just saysYES to make the customer happy. how do we ask in order to know for sure?

Back
Top Bottom