Top 5 most hated BB players on NT

There's only a few players in the league I think that people really hate and that's Kobe, Lebron and Iverson.

I think people hate the premature crowning of Rose, the softness of Bosh and maybe the preferential treatment that Wade gets from the officials.

There's only a few players in the league I think that people really hate and that's Kobe, Lebron and Iverson.

I think people hate the premature crowning of Rose, the softness of Bosh and maybe the preferential treatment that Wade gets from the officials.

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

Originally Posted by K Town Trash

roll.gif
  wth?

Go ahead and hate on Gasol, even though it was Kobe's fault the Lakers dropped Game 1.
wink.gif

Originally Posted by dland24

Cant believe I wasted my 10000th post in this stupid thread.
30t6p3b.gif

When you have 10,000 posts you have wasted a lot of things. Number one being TIME spent on this message board, take NT serious don't you?

Originally Posted by dland24

Cant believe I wasted my 10000th post in this stupid thread.
30t6p3b.gif

When you have 10,000 posts you have wasted a lot of things. Number one being TIME spent on this message board, take NT serious don't you?

people still hate kobe more on here.

aside from knick fans or maybe celtic fans, i dont know why some of you can actually hate the bulls and d.rose though? so, you guys hate on them now cause they're back to winning?

people still hate kobe more on here.

aside from knick fans or maybe celtic fans, i dont know why some of you can actually hate the bulls and d.rose though? so, you guys hate on them now cause they're back to winning?

Hating ANY player is just nonsense to me. How can you have so much built up dislike for someone that doesn't even know of your existence? Why hate these men? Never made sense to me. I respect all of those dudes, no reason to hate them.

Hating ANY player is just nonsense to me. How can you have so much built up dislike for someone that doesn't even know of your existence? Why hate these men? Never made sense to me. I respect all of those dudes, no reason to hate them.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

I hate everyone who players for the Lakers.

I hate everyone who players for the Lakers.

It's not real hate.  Its dislike of their style of play or team affiliation.  Some people "fan-up" harder than others. Don't be so literal DC.  Plus more fans a player/team has the more "haters" they have.  You have to be good in order to have a group of "haters". 

It's not real hate.  Its dislike of their style of play or team affiliation.  Some people "fan-up" harder than others. Don't be so literal DC.  Plus more fans a player/team has the more "haters" they have.  You have to be good in order to have a group of "haters". 

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

I think Rafer Alston, Jeremy Lin, Will Bynum, Derrick Rose, and Kevin Durant are the most hated.

Will Bynum??  Rafer Alston??

U gotta be kidding me...those two are barely relevant
laugh.gif
  In the grand scheme of things (on NT), no one cares about those two....

Folks hate on Jeremy Lin cause of the %$%%!$! comment where someone said he's the Asian Jackie Robinson
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
As the biggest Jeremy Lin fan on this board, I hope people don't think I was the one who made that comment.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

I think Rafer Alston, Jeremy Lin, Will Bynum, Derrick Rose, and Kevin Durant are the most hated.

Will Bynum??  Rafer Alston??

U gotta be kidding me...those two are barely relevant
laugh.gif
  In the grand scheme of things (on NT), no one cares about those two....

Folks hate on Jeremy Lin cause of the %$%%!$! comment where someone said he's the Asian Jackie Robinson
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
As the biggest Jeremy Lin fan on this board, I hope people don't think I was the one who made that comment.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom