Top 5 most hated BB players on NT

add Mateen Cleaves to that list
30t6p3b.gif

Gotta be LBJ. I mean people even make thread about his hairline . yall just like some females

Gotta be LBJ. I mean people even make thread about his hairline . yall just like some females

Originally Posted by KenJi714

to be fair, nt would make a thread about anyone's hairline 
laugh.gif
i saw paul pierce mentioned on the previous page.  i think the hate for him has died down a little bit.  he might do something in these playoffs to bring it back up though.

Originally Posted by KenJi714

to be fair, nt would make a thread about anyone's hairline 
laugh.gif
i saw paul pierce mentioned on the previous page.  i think the hate for him has died down a little bit.  he might do something in these playoffs to bring it back up though.

Originally Posted by got shoes

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Allen-Iverson.jpg

Most hated AND most disrespected....

To the casual observer and judging from some of the opinions here on NT, Iverson was just a "tad" bit better than Keyon Dooling
please lol:
images

o really?

case in point:

Spoiler [+]
Originally Posted by xsalvioutlawx

A.I brought it on himself.

Originally Posted by got shoes

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Allen-Iverson.jpg

Most hated AND most disrespected....

To the casual observer and judging from some of the opinions here on NT, Iverson was just a "tad" bit better than Keyon Dooling
please lol:
images

o really?

case in point:

Spoiler [+]
Originally Posted by xsalvioutlawx

A.I brought it on himself.

I think Rafer Alston, Jeremy Lin, Will Bynum, Derrick Rose, and Kevin Durant are the most hated.

I think Rafer Alston, Jeremy Lin, Will Bynum, Derrick Rose, and Kevin Durant are the most hated.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Will Bynum??  Rafer Alston??

U gotta be kidding me...those two are barely relevant
laugh.gif
  In the grand scheme of things (on NT), no one cares about those two....

Folks hate on Jeremy Lin cause of the %$%%!$! comment where someone said he's the Asian Jackie Robinson
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Will Bynum??  Rafer Alston??

U gotta be kidding me...those two are barely relevant
laugh.gif
  In the grand scheme of things (on NT), no one cares about those two....

Folks hate on Jeremy Lin cause of the %$%%!$! comment where someone said he's the Asian Jackie Robinson
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom