top 5 most untouchable NBA players right now

Originally Posted by P MAC ONE

Originally Posted by LDJ

lol @ blake. the clips have gotten rid of every good player they have ever had.
Like who?

Clippers would trade Blake but the list of people they'd trade for isn't very big. 
Would have to be something ridiculous like Durant/Harden/Ibaka or Rose/Noah/1st Rounders. And even then, I don't know if they would do it.

When has the clips ever kept a squad. They had that potential core with dmiles,qrich,odom,mags, and brand. They have had plenty of almost successfull teams, but they never let them gel. Once they have a few seasons of not living up to full potential, the clips always blow up the team and start over.

If u think Wall is untouchable, you've probly got a mancrush on him or must be from D.C.

Kobes my dude but even he is tradeable at this point, and I'd trade Griffin for a handful of players too he not untouchable imo.
I know he's very young and super athletic, but I can't see building a team around him.

If u think Wall is untouchable, you've probly got a mancrush on him or must be from D.C.

Kobes my dude but even he is tradeable at this point, and I'd trade Griffin for a handful of players too he not untouchable imo.
I know he's very young and super athletic, but I can't see building a team around him.

Rose, Durant, Dirk, Lebron, Wade

Those guys aren't getting traded period, you could offer anyone in the league, and it's not going to happen.

Almost everyone else would be traded for one of those five guys.

Rose, Durant, Dirk, Lebron, Wade

Those guys aren't getting traded period, you could offer anyone in the league, and it's not going to happen.

Almost everyone else would be traded for one of those five guys.

Originally Posted by MJsaver

If that's your criteria for having a player be untouchable, how does wall NOT fit that description?  Please explain....

i like how the same person using the salary excuse to say blake is untouchable even for the most dominant defensive player and best center in the league in d12 says u would trade wall for KD in a heartbeat
laugh.gif

i like how the same person using the salary excuse to say blake is untouchable even for the most dominant defensive player and best center in the league in d12 says u would trade wall for KD in a heartbeat
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by MJsaver

If that's your criteria for having a player be untouchable, how does wall NOT fit that description?  Please explain....

Originally Posted by LDJ

Originally Posted by WhatsLosinLike

Yao as well. No way in hell he plays for another team besides Houston, if he ever does play again.

Hes untouchable because no one wants him... lol thats kinda like saying adam morrison is untouchable. But def timmy,kobe,dirk,pierce. Those as far as I can se are players that wont be traded and would never be traded or asked to be traded.
That's pretty insulting to a great player...  But I see your point.
Still I disagree—trust that there are alot of teams that would be willing to take a chance on Yao, just on the slim chance he would be healthy again.  Centers are always at a ridiculous premium, and Yao was the best center in the league (better than Dwight) the year he hurt himself against the Lakers.

Originally Posted by LDJ

Originally Posted by WhatsLosinLike

Yao as well. No way in hell he plays for another team besides Houston, if he ever does play again.

Hes untouchable because no one wants him... lol thats kinda like saying adam morrison is untouchable. But def timmy,kobe,dirk,pierce. Those as far as I can se are players that wont be traded and would never be traded or asked to be traded.
That's pretty insulting to a great player...  But I see your point.
Still I disagree—trust that there are alot of teams that would be willing to take a chance on Yao, just on the slim chance he would be healthy again.  Centers are always at a ridiculous premium, and Yao was the best center in the league (better than Dwight) the year he hurt himself against the Lakers.

Here is the thing Wall is tradable for Westbrook and Rose. OKC might just take themselves back a year and take Wall, and Washington would trade for Rose.
Chicago doesnt do a Rose trade cause of where Derrick is from, but Westbrook is in play.
More than likely its a lateral move, or a move that fixes chemistry issues on OKC's part.
But if your not doing the Westbrook for Wall trade right now your a fool

Here is the thing Wall is tradable for Westbrook and Rose. OKC might just take themselves back a year and take Wall, and Washington would trade for Rose.
Chicago doesnt do a Rose trade cause of where Derrick is from, but Westbrook is in play.
More than likely its a lateral move, or a move that fixes chemistry issues on OKC's part.

Originally Posted by gangsta207therevolution

laugh.gif
@ all of this. 

C'mon son. 

*edit* out of your whole insane proposal, the ONLY expendable player (and even that is debatable) is Westbrook.  Washington/Chicago are SET at the PG position and neither franchise would entertain the thought of trading Rose/Wall. 

As far as Wall....no, he's not (yet) a top-5 PG...however that may, and probably will change in 2-3 seasons.  If it wasnt for the ridiculous #'s that *Blake Griffin put up as a rookie, folks would understand how dynamic Wall was in the grand scheme of things when looking at rookie seasons of PGs that came before him like Paul, Kidd, Rose, etc...

Double J's I know wall is your main man but I wouldn't build a team around him either.

Right now Wall is a good PG, nothing more nothing less. Of course the potential is there but were talking about right now.

I need to see more than a good (not great) rookie season before I can label a player untouchable.

I'm really not following.  It's no knock on you...but I 100% disagree with everything you said.  Out of curiosity...what PGs CAN you build teams around and what exactly did you see in them that Wall doesn't possess?

Originally Posted by gangsta207therevolution

laugh.gif
@ all of this. 

C'mon son. 

*edit* out of your whole insane proposal, the ONLY expendable player (and even that is debatable) is Westbrook.  Washington/Chicago are SET at the PG position and neither franchise would entertain the thought of trading Rose/Wall. 

As far as Wall....no, he's not (yet) a top-5 PG...however that may, and probably will change in 2-3 seasons.  If it wasnt for the ridiculous #'s that *Blake Griffin put up as a rookie, folks would understand how dynamic Wall was in the grand scheme of things when looking at rookie seasons of PGs that came before him like Paul, Kidd, Rose, etc...

Double J's I know wall is your main man but I wouldn't build a team around him either.

Right now Wall is a good PG, nothing more nothing less. Of course the potential is there but were talking about right now.

I need to see more than a good (not great) rookie season before I can label a player untouchable.

I'm really not following.  It's no knock on you...but I 100% disagree with everything you said.  Out of curiosity...what PGs CAN you build teams around and what exactly did you see in them that Wall doesn't possess?

Originally Posted by FinallyFamous

NO chance Kobe, Dirk, Pierce, Wade, and Duncan play for another team. Everyone else I can see

QFT, out of those 5 the one that has the biggest chance of leaving is Wade, others have NO chance at all.

But John Wall untouchable?

Originally Posted by FinallyFamous

NO chance Kobe, Dirk, Pierce, Wade, and Duncan play for another team. Everyone else I can see

QFT, out of those 5 the one that has the biggest chance of leaving is Wade, others have NO chance at all.

But John Wall untouchable?

Back
Top Bottom