--[ TOP GEAR U.K SERIES 24 Started Mar. 6 ]--[The GRAND TOUR ]

Finally got a chance to watch it.
SinnerP wrote:
That stunt skit was pretty lame... IMO

I agree 

and that James may test ?? A Fiat Panda?

- Excited that to see them "talk" about the GT-86
pimp.gif
...eventhough the discussion got sidetracked
laugh.gif
. Im excited to see them test it

Finally got a chance to watch it.
SinnerP wrote:
That stunt skit was pretty lame... IMO

I agree 

and that James may test ?? A Fiat Panda?

- Excited that to see them "talk" about the GT-86
pimp.gif
...eventhough the discussion got sidetracked
laugh.gif
. Im excited to see them test it

By the way Top Gear USA started yesterday. 
Didnt get to watch it because of the Laker game and the River. I think they did the Truck test
laugh.gif

Didnt get to watch it because of the Laker game and the River. I think they did the Truck test
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Kookcle

laugh.gif

They did a big rig challenge and while it was somewhat entertaining, the whole show was on teh big rig challenge. No car test and had that celebrity track runs with Ed Burns. I thought the season premier sucked.
As for the TGUK, I liked the movie stunt skit, it was funny to me. I also liked the Fiat Panda and Vauxhaul review, both cars we won't see in the US so it's nice to see it get tested and they manage to make it entertaining still.

Originally Posted by Kookcle

laugh.gif

They did a big rig challenge and while it was somewhat entertaining, the whole show was on teh big rig challenge. No car test and had that celebrity track runs with Ed Burns. I thought the season premier sucked.
As for the TGUK, I liked the movie stunt skit, it was funny to me. I also liked the Fiat Panda and Vauxhaul review, both cars we won't see in the US so it's nice to see it get tested and they manage to make it entertaining still.

The vehicles-in-town was pretty funny. Not as good as epis 1 & 2, but better than 3.

The vehicles-in-town was pretty funny. Not as good as epis 1 & 2, but better than 3.

The FF hasn't been out very long and they're already starting to go up in flames just like the 458.

The FF hasn't been out very long and they're already starting to go up in flames just like the 458.

Back
Top Bottom