--[ TOP GEAR U.K SERIES 24 Started Mar. 6 ]--[The GRAND TOUR ]

hopefully they can find a loophole where they can make a show about something else and just happen to have cars in it 
laugh.gif

or by making it in another country maybe

hopefully they can find a loophole where they can make a show about something else and just happen to have cars in it :lol:

or by making it in another country maybe

Either that or start filming in North America and on a North American network :nerd:

I'm confident that they'll do a good job. Amazon has the resources and will do everything they can to make this a success. I'm really not worried, especially since they have an ex-producer leading it.

Yah the NCC was just so that BBCs competition in the UK can't have them but they are free to go anywhere else.

Wooooo! Best news this morning.

They gonna drop the new season before meek drops his track

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Very excited about their new gig on Amazon. Like mentioned by someone earlier, I too would have preferred to see these three on Netflix given Netflix's proven track record. Nonetheless, these three will kill it regardless of what network they're on!!!

Amazon is currently worth more than wal mart so the show will be good. They have the resources. Still don't want to subscribe to amazon.

Ah well. Looks like I'll have to figure out a way around it
So i take it that the 2 year NCC is out the window then? :lol:

Wish i was in the room when the lawyers figured out the loophole. Then wrote bbc a mean spirited letter and laughed.

And yes, that is exactly what I imagine went down

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom