--[ TOP GEAR U.K SERIES 24 Started Mar. 6 ]--[The GRAND TOUR ]

Lol

You would think they would remove the license plates to protect the identities of the owners since, if it is owner cars, this would blacklist them from ever getting a car with their respective companies. Maybe not Porsche since I believe they have wanted to do this for the longest. This would be a big no no for Ferrari (wonder if rear license plate was taken off)

If I'm right, those are the same promotional plates that were used on each car....

I think they just put replica promotional plates on each car for the race.

Porsche-918-Spyder04.jpg

3-purple-mclaren-p1.jpg

Not top gear but from the guy that owns all three in the UK. Wonder if he got blacklisted for doing this :nerd:

Last edited:
I also wonder. Feel like dude is one of them Jerry Seinfeld or Jay Leno types. Too important to ban. Dude picked up all three cars on the same day like it was nothing!

Video also highlights why Ferarri does not want this done. By far the most expensive of the 3 at base price and came in last place. Wish dude showed us a list of the upgrades he threw on the 918 cuz I doubt he got the base version.

Also looks like Jeremy has to change his name to Jennifer

EDIT: NVM, jeremy thought the P1 would win, not the LaFerrari

Last edited:
Tiff still doing 5th Gear... DC is a great choice in terms of driving.  In fact, Chris, Sabine and DC on the track at the same time should be 
nthat.gif

I think Chris Harris is a great choice. Always liked his yt channel and found his reviews/pov entertaining.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom