--[ TOP GEAR U.K SERIES 24 Started Mar. 6 ]--[The GRAND TOUR ]

Sabine is cute
embarassed.gif
Her previous cameos on TG were always entertaining... especially when she takes on the Green Hell!

Interesting that they have Eddie Jordan on again... like role in F1, usually the clown.  

That Harris bit with the Aston was nuts... 

This episode was aight at best. Idk how I feel about Rory just yet. He's not bad, but not great either.

Harris needs to get that walk-out-the-studio-directly-into-a-into-a-hot-lap-and-back-into-the-studio thing down. Thats the ticket!

laugh.gif
 That didn't take long!  He's out before I got a chance to watch the finale!

Bring back Tiff?

Just get Harris to the main presenter spot and take away Eddie Jordan... and maybe add Jenson in the mix, and it'll be :pimp:

Thats Good news! (No Dacia)

:pimp:

Jenson would be a dope addition. Let him do the F1 drivers lap segment.

I like Matt and Chris Harris i saw good chemistry between them in the 3 episodes ive watched this series :lol:

Last edited:
Refused to watch the new "Top Gear". Glad it's failing. BBC reporting horrible ratings for the finale. Happy to see Evans out too.

Chris didn't make me want to watch the show I just fast forwarded through the parts he was on most of the time.

Didnt really mind Evans but I guess it's for the better since none of the cast or crew liked him.

It was only a matter of time Chris Evans was booted or he quit. LeBlanc is the future and BBC must capitalize on it because when the series return it will go head to head with The Grand Tour. Clarkson and company will produce something special without a doubt, but in order for Top Gear to succeed it needs to revamp and reboot the show. Go in an entire direction.

They should make Rory the other host. I really enjoyed his segments. The American is what made the show somewhat possible though. Go figure :lol:

Brits going to America and landing roles... now an American goes to Britain and lands one of their top jobs! 

Back
Top Bottom