--[ TOP GEAR U.K SERIES 24 Started Mar. 6 ]--[The GRAND TOUR ]

BBC Officially Confirms LeBlanc, Harris & Reid As Top Gear Hosts For 2017

We all knew it deep down but now BBC confirmed that the 2017 season of Top Gear will be hosted by Matt LeBlanc, Chris Harris and Rory Reid.

They will be joined from Eddie Jordan and Sabine Shmitz in select episodes, as well as one of the biggest stars of the show: The Stig.

American actor LeBlanc has agreed to host the show for the next two seasons. Patrick Holland, Channel Editor, BBC Two says: "I am thrilled that Matt LeBlanc is returning to Top Gear. He's a huge talent whose love of cars is infectious. I can't wait for the series to return to BBC Two next year."

Last year Chris Evans quit the show after failing to persuade audiences in the role of Top Gear’s main host, leaving the rest of the team behind. Matt LeBlanc, Chris Harris and Rory Reid received positive reviews as hosts of the revamped show.

“Matt was hugely popular with Top Gear viewers last series with his humour, warmth and obvious passion for cars and for the show, so I couldn’t be more delighted that he’s agreed to come back and do more for us", said Mark Linsey, Director, BBC Studios.

The 24th season of Top Gear will return to BBC Two next year.

Can't wait
pimp.gif

Just applied for tickets to see the live filming in December. I bet it's popular so I'll wait and see.

So is this an weekly episodic show or something that can be binge watched on the first day?

I want to just use the free Amazon Prime trial and binge watch but if it's episodic then I'd just wait till all episodes are out for the season.

So is this an weekly episodic show or something that can be binge watched on the first day?

I want to just use the free Amazon Prime trial and binge watch but if it's episodic then I'd just wait till all episodes are out for the season.

No unfortunately it's a weekly thing where they'll release a new episode every friday. Not sure how many episodes there are this season.

Back
Top Bottom