--[ TOP GEAR U.K SERIES 24 Started Mar. 6 ]--[The GRAND TOUR ]

mediocre. Matt is the only thing good about the show. Ariel nomad segment was the best.

i thought chris harris was involved??

also i don't like how they are doing so much content in the U.S., rather see Europe.

How do you premiere the show with evans cheating on the very first race? jesus....:x :smh:

didnt have a problem with Evans and Joey was surprisingly good at it.

they need to write better segments tho, also they should add a permanent 3rd person.

maybe Sabine gets more involved in the upcoming episodes but I'd like to see Chris Harris as the 3rd presenter.

Just watched it.

Had a long two days back to back, so it may have been my own issues at hand and not the show, but I wasn't very interested. Ridiculously beautiful visuals as per usual, but I also felt like they were cutting away a lot to clips to ensure they didn't have to have too much awkward time in studio. Also, MLB's voice as the voice over sounds annoying, but that may just be me. To be fair I'll give it a few episodes, cause it's the kind of show that needs chemistry between the hosts. I will say however, that Evans is just annoying. Always has been. I've seen and heard him on other shows, and it's always just irritated me, so I doubt I'll enjoy this show ever...

Would have preferred if Chris Harris was the host (it's what I thought was the case)...

The show always looks good... that's down to the BBC production team.  The segments are the problem.  I'll keep watching, but I hope they have better segments next week or their viewership will continue to drop.  Eddie Jordan and Jenson Button will be guests next week, so that's a plus for F1 fans like me, but going with their old formula w/ new hosts just ain't gonna cut it.

I'd be disappointed if they kept Harris on TG Extra.  I don't expect Sabine to host, but they need to utilize her skills more... and that's being a great driver.  

Jenson Button >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Chris Evans.

Those F1's.......... 
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

Last edited:
Jenson Button >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Chris Evans.

Those F1's.......... :smokin :smokin :smokin :smokin :smokin  

+1 for Button. He makes it much more engaging to watch.

And the things I would do to be in an F1 down an empty airfield strip. My goodness

good episode.

evans cheating as usual....smfh :smh:

eddie getting PUNKED out of the driver seat, [chris webber] HE'S MAD AT HIS SELF NOW [/chris webber] :rofl:

Last edited:
laugh.gif
 We'll end up Evans-hate-watching this show! 

As much as I'd love to see JB continue racing, this would be a nice gig post-F1. 

I really dont mind Evans.

Eddie Jordan wrecking the Merc then getting benched tho :rofl:

I'm watching Extra Gear right now...

I'm not really impressed.

Don't even know what to say about it, it's just, rather bland.

Decent episode this week.  The segments were good... love the Focus RS, Hoonigan was amazing, while Sabine on a track is always enjoyable.  Incidentally, there wasn't a lot of Evans. 

Decent episode this week.  The segments were good... love the Focus RS, Hoonigan was amazing, while Sabine on a track is always enjoyable.  Incidentally, there wasn't a lot of Evans. 

This is the winning formula. Just let Evans talk to the celebs and see how many time Sabine can make him earl. :lol:

Harris is really good, hopefully he's on the main show a lot more.

Also was it Joey or Ken Block doing donuts that got people up in arms?

Mane it's not the same.

Clarkson without the filter is just too good.

Fully agreed...It just ain't the same....

Nowadays if I catch it, I catch it...when it was Hamster x Jezza x Captain Slow it was a MUST watch...

1. Rory Reid should not even be affiliated with Top Gear.
2. There's waaaaaay tooooo many hosts and guests all at the same time. I can tell the producers were worried so they threw everything and the kitchen sink at each episode. Why do you need 2-3 stars on each episode? :smh: They're also plugging the life out of every guest that comes. Showing clips of their upcomming movie etc, in previous seasons they would discuss role/the film a bit, and every now and again they had a clip, but not every time. Now it's just tiring...
3. Chris Evans' higher pitched voice is annoying...Joey shouldn't be doing the voice over either. They should use Harris for the voice overs.
4. Also, we get it, Joey is American. We know. We get it. Let it go now... :smh:

ep 4 was meh. evans was mostly edited out of the mundane race...

Sabine is cute :wow:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom