Top Secret about the early release jordan sneakers at Air-Randy and Marqueesole and sole-locker.....

Originally Posted by Poofyo101

heat the problem with it is that the shoes arent a grade as some people have said there shoes have had problems and minor defects
im not hating on randy's hustle or anyone elses for that matter
i was saying that for people saying that its ok for stealing from jb......its not
i cant say that i wouldnt mind getting the shoes earlier though

So it's okay to buy from those who steal from JB, but it's not cool for them to steal from JB.
Hmm.

With these limited releases and NY only quickstrikes, JB says that they don't give a #!#% about their customers. That said, I could care less whathappens to JB concerning leaked pics that have an adverse effect on sales or stolen samples that throw a wrench in thier meetings. They have done a hugedisservice to the very people that have supported them for more than two decades. I'm glad to see the brand receive the same type of treatment.

Originally Posted by Supermanblue79

With these limited releases and NY only quickstrikes, JB says that they don't give a #!#% about their customers. That said, I could care less what happens to JB concerning leaked pics that have an adverse effect on sales or stolen samples that throw a wrench in thier meetings. They have done a huge disservice to the very people that have supported them for more than two decades. I'm glad to see the brand receive the same type of treatment.

Truth. Karma is a @++@+, Gentry.........You greedy !%##. What? Now you don't like "the chase" because you have to chase after the shoes also?Hypocrite bastard.

Why does it look like the carmines look like their made with cotton. Theuy look like the actual bugs bunny vii terrible.

Truth. Karma is a @++@+, Gentry.........You greedy !%##. What? Now you don't like "the chase" because you have to chase after the shoes also? Hypocrite bastard.
Ain't that the truth...the only reason he probably got pissed was because those samples were meant for him....

When one falls, another shall rise.
Basically.

We'll still get pics just with different tags.

And no , I dont care that JB is getting shafted. Now they know what it feels like.

Originally Posted by Filmoetonyc

Originally Posted by eye see soles

Originally Posted by rare x hunter

My theory is they both air-randy and Ming have somebody on the "inside" factory worker or someone who
pulls stuff a side for them
nerd.gif

Why risk your job at Nike for a few bucks? If caught I can see the perps facing serious jail time.
Why work at nike for a few bucks?
Nice I was Thinking the same thing................Its Just Few Bucks Either m!#%^ing Way

Like everyone else... I can really care less about this.

BJ has never been for the true fans. It's all about the green.

Yo, Fellas stop bringing y`all BP UP. It is just some shoes and stop saying you dont care about JB anymore becuase you will still be first in line to coplimited releases. Besides we care so much that we take time of our day to come in here to read, write and stress about JB. Please Stop the Frontin`.

Originally Posted by eltouha

^i think the phrase you mean is "you couldN'T care less" for if you could, it basically means that you care a bit.

elgallo23 wrote:

You think I give a flying %*+# about someone stealing from JB? Hearing people are stealing from JB and lining their pockets with "what should be" JB's money is the best news I've heard about JB in months!!!!!!

Like I said, JB deserves everything it has coming to it. They are a bunch of thoughtless scumbags who deserve nothing other than a chapter 11 bankruptcy. They make the shoes impossible to get then get upset when people do shady things to get them?

I agree… I'm too old to still put up with what Brand Jordan gives us. I just simply want to own the shoes that I had as a boy again. I hate this B.S. that we all have to go through with limited runs, cheap materials, and retros not being faithful to OG's. Jordan's have never been as popular as they are now and yet I really hate the company and what it has become, a greedy unscrupulous corporation. Like you, I really couldn't give a damn if someone is stealing from them. I also don't care about people wearing fakes anymore. Why should I? I'm not losing a customer, they are. They're running this company to the ground by providing sub par products, living off a 90's dynasty with a dark cloud over its head, and making fan boys believe they are full of altruistic acts when they come out with a retro. That's a façade with real intentions of making money, as much money as you can, and knowing that it's insatiable. Eventually this supernova of success will darken and Jordans will simply be sneakers, nothing special

Agreed.
Thanks. That what I meant.
happy.gif

Originally Posted by realdillxxx

Yo, Fellas stop bringing y`all BP UP. It is just some shoes and stop saying you dont care about JB anymore becuase you will still be first in line to cop limited releases. Besides we care so much that we take time of our day to come in here to read, write and stress about JB. Please Stop the Frontin`.

Sorry, I definitely wont be in line for anything JB anymore. I think the reason, at least for me, for visiting here is the hope that one day we will geta shoe that we Expect and Remember from a "Quality" Shoe company like JB.

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

they should go out with a bang and show us the VIIs from CDP already lol
they should b/c if they come out bad then i don't have to save

Originally Posted by StrongMind3

wait wait hold on a second....

folks really paid $600 for just the carmines??? http://www.air-randy.com/product_info.php?cPath=33&products_id=298

i know its other folks money and they can do what ever they want but come on....you could have had two pairs of carmines with that type of money and sold the 17's to get some of your money back...

6/17 pack is that serious. It's going to be DMP chaos all over again.

lol i hate all of these people that come into the Jordan Brand forum just to complain about how bad Jordan Brand is. if you don't like it then don'tbuy the product and stay out of things? why waste your time complaining about something you hate sooo much? I don't get how so many people are shockedabout this whole thing? we just had mad discussions on this same topic less than 3 months ago?

I'm not too mad about no more shoes being presold, i can wait so i dont have to pay a grip

I'll miss the early pics though...

I have learned that Nike employees have taken over this website like nWo took over WCW.
They all lied 2 us talking about "nike air" was confirmed.
Who remembers that about 4 months ago?
Now every other day there is some new comfirmed info?
I think the validity of Niketalk died...

Back
Top Bottom