Top Secret about the early release jordan sneakers at Air-Randy and Marqueesole and sole-locker.....

Like I said, JB deserves everything it has coming to it. They are a bunch of thoughtless scumbags who deserve nothing other than a chapter 11 bankruptcy. They make the shoes impossible to get then get upset when people do shady things to get them?
Amen to that.

About to begin my rant.....

Why do you people care about JB? Really, why do you? Do they give damn about you? Hell no! Limited this, limited that, you have to be a flightclub membr tobuy these shoes. Better yet, we'll release a shoe we know people want, but we will package it with wack shoes, double the price; and oh yes, it'sLIMITED. JB stopped caring about the core of it's customers when they dropped the LIMITED QUICK STRIKE Melo/blk and blue XIIs.

It's all about these Little hypebeast and their fruit pebbles colors. DTRT IIIs, patent leather VIs, Spizkes, get the F out here. I'm a grown man,and I refuse to let JB bend me over the sink. No matter what they release, if I can't walk into a store like a regular human being and buy it, Oh well. It's really sad that so many of us who use to love these shoes now feel this way.

Rant is now over

Originally Posted by MansterM18

It was not just air-randy and Marqueesole. Footalog Stop selling their 5 Fusions and countdown pack 2s also. I check 1 day nd all their EARLY release stuff Disappeard.

im sort of a noob to this sneaker culture but is footalog.com legit?

Hmmmm....Should I take a regular screwing by the actual manufacturer of the product (Nike)? Or would I rather be gang-raped (by $100+ added to the price) by a3rd party (won't say any names here)? Choices, choices. Don't get me wrong, I don't love JB (unless they want to start giving me free gear) or evenMJ (John Starks wuz my man back in the day). But I do love certain Jordans (with the V's and VI's being my favorites). Anyone that thinks Nike/JordanBrand used to do it for the love and now for the money is sadly mistaken. They have always been a business - And if Ur bout ur bizness, ur bout your profit. Isaid it in another post and I'll say it again: One of the reasons JB is screwing us with these "limiteds" is cuz they don't want a repeat ofthe 90's and early 00's were there where mad J's available on the clearance racks. However, the unintended (?) effect of these limiteds is thatNike is creating a GREAT black market, where 3rd parties can sell J's before and during their release for astronomical prices (as opposed to after the wellhas dried). These resellers are gettin their "Hustle Man" on, which I can appreciate, although I don't necessarily agree with (the crazy prices).But look at who they're selling to; people who are beyond serious (by serious, I mean crazy) about getting J's before anyone else. If Maplewood Fitnessguy with the carmines wants to pay $600 for them (without a retro card or double box), more power to him - btw, if you click on the name on youtube, it willshow you some "other" interesting videos this guy has.

the ironic thing is; you guys argue and complain, but are the same people camping out at releases and pretty much giving JB your money...

Not me, I haven't bought a pair of Jordans since the Mars IV, which I turned around and sold after a few months because the quality was meh. I WANTED tobuy the white/red XX3, but now they're pulling that limited crap so forget it. I have much better things to do than camp out for a pair of shoes or worryabout not getting them.

Originally Posted by heat23

Poofyo101 wrote:
this is not new news as rock deep and b1lly have stated before
the shoes were being stolen out of the factory by the factory workers and being sent to sellers
this is how all the shoes leaked out and we the public got the pics of the new shoes
nike was beginning to catch onto this and as stated was missing one pair of the two pair shipment and just happened to be air randy had pictures posted asap
no one should condone the stealing of someone else's car
is it right for someone to steal a car from say bill gates just because he can afford to get it taken? NO
what has the shoe game become
it may be for the better that nike cracks down on this because there will be less fakes floating around before the shoes release
what has the shoe game become
first the incident with screech and the doctoring of shoes
now people stealing shoes out of the shoe factories.
No matter how much we love this hobby and how much it means to us, bottomline is SHOES are SHOES

eek.gif
That's funny, just this week YOU wanted me to get you a bundle of II's, XVI's and Carmines for your site from Randy. LOL Dude, you're a hypocrite. Mind your business Goofyo, Mind your business. Unless that's what you have to do to make your site look better. If so, that's SAD
frown.gif

I'm away from NT for a few days and ppl are snitching? The site will be updated in a few days. Eventually, everything in life must come to an end. EVERYTHING!

Here's a lil pic for my Carmine fanatics!

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by vintagefits

Originally Posted by kingcrux31

That's a lot of stolen CarminesPROFIT

pimp.gif
, for all we know the wealth might be shared with the sweatshop workers.

The sweatshop workers need to get some of that wealth. JB pays them +##%, they deserve more i hope more people steal from the factory and make money.Everybody needs money to make a living and them gettin paid barely $1 US a day isnt going to do +##% for them. They steal one pair probably can feed theirfamily for a month.

All I will say is that I bought a pair of Retro IX's from MARQUEESOLE.COM and they were B-Grades but he failed to mention this on the listing oranything and when I received them, they had a insole defect that I could not fix because the insole was glued to the bottom so I returned them. Althoughafter going back and forth with him, filing a paypal and credit card claim, I received my money back, I will never buy from him or air-randy again. He shouldhave said they were B-grades or not charged the price he was charging but you live and you learn. I am just thankful I learned while getting my money backrather then learning while getting stiffed.

Originally Posted by juschiang

I don't think on a high level Nike is bothered by a "few" shoes getting "lost" and found their way onto people's websites, it's only a couple of thousand of lost profit per model. Besides, those who do buy are doing so willingly.

However, what they DO mind is having the faithfulness to the original design (orjust the design if it's a new model), color placement, manufacturing quality and the overall product/package being judged by consumers and allow for that response and reaction time that Nike had spent millions, if not billions of $$$$ trying to shorten/eliminate with all the hype their systematic promotional blitzes were devised to generate.

A consequence of this is that all of the hype Nike has so carefully tried to generate will have gone to waste. Once the consumers start to cool off on the initial impulse to make a purchase, or worse yet, decide they can find a substitue Nike model or even competing brand's model (or eliminating the "impulse" or "need" to buy completely), then sales at Nike's biggest customers (the Athlete's Foot's, the Footlocker/Footaction/Champs's, the Eastbay's...etc.) will drop like crazy and pretty soon you'll have RTFs and subsequently more conservative orders in terms of quantity the next-time around.

For a company that undoubtedly would like to maintain revenue and profit growth in the current economic climate, this is NOT good news. But then again, much of what is driving Nike's (or more precisely, JB's) profits depends on this initial hype that this phenomenon must be really alarming to them as they have some monumentally torrid models in store for the rest of us.

We are fortunate enough to have seen the actual pics of the horrid suede XVIIs from the VI/XVII CDP and that intentional, sub-par effort Nike has put forth just may be what kills it for many. At least for myself, I would much rather to keep just the carmine VIs (even though I had originally wanted the white/infrared-black VIs to begin with) and not even having to look at those monstrosities.

I hope Ming and air-randy will somehow find a way to continue to bring us those awesome pics

i'd be inclined to agree with you if it wasn't just a niche small cross section of the shoe buying public that even saw the images

we frequently forget that we--the obsessive, trivial sneaker knowledge quoting, release date memorizing sneakerheads--are in the minority.

most people have no idea who air-randy is. nike has nothing to worry about in terms of their ad campaigns being sabotaged by the photos.

also that photo of the carmines shows just how ridic this all is. to some they are just a bunch of dime a dozen cheap kicks that can be stuffed in a bagand stolen off of an assembly line

somewhere in the process though they become priceless treasures to other people. it would put it all in perspective for me if i wasn't already hooked,lol

Originally Posted by Poofyo101

heat the problem with it is that the shoes arent a grade as some people have said there shoes have had problems and minor defects
im not hating on randy's hustle or anyone elses for that matter
i was saying that for people saying that its ok for stealing from jb......its not
i cant say that i wouldnt mind getting the shoes earlier though

so stealing is wrong but its ok for you to buy stolen goods and contribute to the problem. sure buddy you make a lot of sense
eyes.gif

Is it just me, or do those VI's at the very front left look ******ed. Maybe it's the angle or the lighting, but those infrareds look bloated.

I could care less what happens to JB cuz at the end of the day I still won't wait in lines and I'll still walk into a store and buy whatever j'sI'm there to buy. The only thing that sucks about this situation are the pics of kicks b4 they release........... But I'm sure someone will find a wayto leak pictures and shoes for as long as this hobby lasts. BTW Heat23: Keep hustlin and getting your money.....JB is! Why can't anyone else?

Originally Posted by 2TigerFan3

Originally Posted by AIRGOLDEN2123

Haha look at all the chaos amidst, have we forgotten that they're just sneakers that we usually buy for a nostalgic reason?

You are right. In the end, we are buying sneakers. If you dont agree with the principles that JB's business model consists of, then we are not obligated to buy the shoes. All of the talk about hoping that the Jordan Brand gets screwed, and that it serves them right...That is ridiculous. Jordan Brand is a business, a business is supposed to make a profit. If Jordan Brand no longer makes a profit, we arent going to be getting our shoes anyway.
Lets say that happened, and JB could no longer stay afloat, Wouldnt Nike start to produce the I-XX3 models? Nike has been on point here recently withsome retro models, ie Foamposite, ZF 95, ATC II, etc. They would for the most part get the shoes right for us, and Nike Air would definitely be back.
happy.gif

Stuff get stolen from the China JB factory ceased about 1 to 2 years ago because "someone" in charge of the production line started ordering extramaterial and producing 50 to 100 more pairs on each highly limited edition J's and around 200 to 500 more pairs on other popular J models than the originalquantity JB had stated in their contracts with the factory. Even if JB caught that "someone" and fired him/her, the next "someone" willstill keep on doing the same thing. While there is a demand, there will always be a supply in the market for this type of products.

To sum it up, the J's that are offered much earlier than their released dates by AR, MS, footalog, and other legit sellers are not stolen goods butintentionally over-produced items. Regarding the plain Jordan box with no label, that is because labels are being printed at a different spot from the shoefactory but plain Jordan boxes are easily attainable.

Yo I dont care how much J's cost im gonna cop I dont care if theres only a limited release of 15 pairs of some fresh ones in alaska im there
I hope they keep getting more expensive to many suckas rock j's fools be wanting Benz's at a Honda price. Maybe I rock J's for differentreason's than most its like rap and hip hop to me Nike is something you do Jordan's is what I live. There not just shoes and what i mean by that is acar isnt just a car So keep marking up the price I say but being able to buy 400pair and s**t like that is wack for J lovers like me but on the hustle side ican dig it. If I could come up on J's like that and sale em at a marked up price I would, now im gonna go wait in line for them carmines likeyeeeeeeeeeeeeee

S.P.U.R.S.

This thread is funny.

I don't understand the complaints followed by, "but I don't care."

I'm lost on that one.
roll.gif

The sweatshop workers need to get some of that wealth. JB pays them +##%, they deserve more i hope more people steal from the factory and make money. Everybody needs money to make a living and them gettin paid barely $1 US a day isnt going to do +##% for them. They steal one pair probably can feed their family for a month.
This I agree with. These large corporations seek contracts from the lowest bidder hence you get product leaving out the back door and horridquality. Karma is a @#$@# and they get what they deserve. Keep producing trash and the brand will be an afterthought in no time.

Originally Posted by TheAssassin23

Originally Posted by rickjames10

Originally Posted by 1Sdot

yeah my manager was telling me something about this... we cant "show off" or reserve shoes no more (as far as nikes; jordans, af1)...

Damn that sucks. Now we have to wait in line for the shoe and hopefully not get into a fight waiting for the store to open? I remember when I walked in to Champs and saw the Original XIII (Wh-Blk) shoe before release day. They also had the posters up for the shoe. I wonder how we will see the Jordans now because the commercials certainly don't show the shoe like they used to.

While, I don't condone stealing the shoes prior to release day, I certainly don't feel sorry for the Jordan Brand. Somewhere down the line, JB forgot about their customers that made them who they are and solely care about the almighty dollar. Instead of worrying about these leaked pics they should do an internal investigation and find out who is in charge of releasing these inferior products and colorways. It's a shame to see how this company has turned from something inspired by greatness to being inspired by profit. There is a way to have both. 2008, the year they killed Jordan Brand.

It's a shame to see how this company has turned from something inspired by greatness to being inspired by profit.

Agreed

Inspired by "greatness"??
Not so much... Nike signed Jordan before he became GREAT.... Many people were shocked that he went #3.... Nikesigned him to do business and make the company grow, and that is what they did.

They made the Brand grow to unseen levels in the Shoe Industry. People on here are hating what others charge for the shoes and what others are paying for theshoes, when it does not affect you in ANY way. You can still get the shoes just like anyone can. EVERY retail chain has LOSS. There is NO way to stop it...They actually BUDGET for how much loss they expect.......So just try to get the shoes at your retail locations and get over it.... Some people WILL STEAL theshoes....ITS A GIVEN

LIFE GOES ON

Originally Posted by philflossie

Yo I dont care how much J's cost im gonna cop I dont care if theres only a limited release of 15 pairs of some fresh ones in alaska im there
I hope they keep getting more expensive to many suckas rock j's fools be wanting Benz's at a Honda price. Maybe I rock J's for different reason's than most its like rap and hip hop to me Nike is something you do Jordan's is what I live. There not just shoes and what i mean by that is a car isnt just a car So keep marking up the price I say but being able to buy 400pair and s**t like that is wack for J lovers like me but on the hustle side i can dig it. If I could come up on J's like that and sale em at a marked up price I would, now im gonna go wait in line for them carmines like yeeeeeeeeeeeeee

S.P.U.R.S.
You are what they call a HYPEBEAST!

Why would you want Jordans to be more expensive? That makes no sense on any level at all.

Back
Top Bottom