Top Secret about the early release jordan sneakers at Air-Randy and Marqueesole and sole-locker.....

WOW Maplewood payed 600+ on some B-grades? That is his business but I don't condone stealing but its about time JB got the shaft instead of the customers.

i sure will miss the early pics, but as someone said, this may actually increase the hype on jb releases... sadly. think about it, the majority of people donteven know about the "new jordans" until just before the release when jordan brand themselves advertises them. lets face it, even bad shoes in jbadvertisements look great. so you have the regular population seeing the shoe right before release and hyped, then you have us seeing doctored up extra prettypics just before release and not having time to change our minds (like we do now), so the amount of heads copping that may not actually like them goes up aswell on limited products. this is a good move for jb, but not for the consumer.. as usual.

Originally Posted by abernja

Originally Posted by philflossie

Yo I dont care how much J's cost im gonna cop I dont care if theres only a limited release of 15 pairs of some fresh ones in alaska im there
I hope they keep getting more expensive to many suckas rock j's fools be wanting Benz's at a Honda price. Maybe I rock J's for different reason's than most its like rap and hip hop to me Nike is something you do Jordan's is what I live. There not just shoes and what i mean by that is a car isnt just a car So keep marking up the price I say but being able to buy 400pair and s**t like that is wack for J lovers like me but on the hustle side i can dig it. If I could come up on J's like that and sale em at a marked up price I would, now im gonna go wait in line for them carmines like yeeeeeeeeeeeeee

S.P.U.R.S.
You are what they call a HYPEBEAST!

Why would you want Jordans to be more expensive? That makes no sense on any level at all.

It makes sense to me. More expensive means less people have em

Originally Posted by abernja

Yo I dont care how much J's cost im gonna cop I dont care if theres only a limited release of 15 pairs of some fresh ones in alaska im there
I hope they keep getting more expensive to many suckas rock j's fools be wanting Benz's at a Honda price. Maybe I rock J's for different reason's than most its like rap and hip hop to me Nike is something you do Jordan's is what I live. There not just shoes and what i mean by that is a car isnt just a car So keep marking up the price I say but being able to buy 400pair and s**t like that is wack for J lovers like me but on the hustle side i can dig it. If I could come up on J's like that and sale em at a marked up price I would, now im gonna go wait in line for them carmines like yeeeeeeeeeeeeee

S.P.U.R.S.
You are what they call a HYPEBEAST!

Why would you want Jordans to be more expensive? That makes no sense on any level at all.

It makes sense to me. More expensive means less people have em

It took me like 5 times reading this thing through to pick through all the slang. but I think thats kinda of wrong to think of. People didnt always collectjays just to say they have the most limited kicks. People use to buy jordan for the name. I mean the whole idea of limited is to have a sneaker that noteveryone can get a hold on. Thats fine, but I dont think its fair to a small market consumer, like someone in a little town who cant get the. I remember thedays when jordans didnt sell out on release day. Now kids willl buy anything with a jordan brand stamp of limited. I buy jordans cause i like the look, feel,and quality not cause of how limited they are. So thats my take.

BUSTED lmao JB shut it down DEA style I saw this come'n a mile away cuz it went frm air randy showin pics of new releases mayb a few weeks or a month early2 dem gettin shoes 4 to 5 months early ... can't knock the hustle doe even frank got caught

And this isn't a attempt 2 crackdown on fakes dis is 2 keep dudes from stealin... air randy gettin shoes early has nuthin 2 do wit fakes bein made cuzpeople r stealin actually molds and blueprints frm nikefactories and sellin em to bootleggers who use cheap gabage 2 re make the product... fakes r mostly jussold n the US but r mostly made over seas... If JB was on sum mission 2 end fakes they'd crack down over seas but dis raid is a result of them losin moneyand product

philflossie wrote:

S.P.U.R.S.

laugh.gif

Unbelievable.

i, like many others will miss the early pics - but at the same time i dont - the early pics led to early fakes - early fakes lead to more and more of em.

Personally I dont mind not seeing early pics, more of a suprise. and my store always shows me the new nike/jordan release calander

Originally Posted by E Villian

Never bought anything from them, never will. The day I pay Air-Randy/Marqueesole outrageous prices to get Jordans a month or so early is the day I sell my soul to JB. BYE!

^^True that!!

Originally Posted by vintagefits

Originally Posted by kingcrux31

That's a lot of stolen CarminesPROFIT

pimp.gif
, for all we know the wealth might be shared with the sweatshop workers.

Ummmm let's see: 22 pair(in pic) * $600/pair(not including what is charged for shipping) = $13,200
eek.gif

Thats funny. I surely was going to buy from one or the other. But im worried now after reading these post. I might still buy. Whatever theres no point ofletting these shoes got to waste
smile.gif

the early pics led to early fakes - early fakes lead to more and more of em
This ain't true bro. Nike's most definitely manufacturing at the lowest bidder - so the owner/management have no scruples. They take themolds and pawn them off to their sister factories where bootlegs are cooked up. Fake makers don't come on Niketalk and manufacture based on 4 or 5pictures.

Originally Posted by vood99

the early pics led to early fakes - early fakes lead to more and more of em
This ain't true bro. Nike's most definitely manufacturing at the lowest bidder - so the owner/management have no scruples. They take the molds and pawn them off to their sister factories where bootlegs are cooked up. Fake makers don't come on Niketalk and manufacture based on 4 or 5 pictures.

This Man and Only One Other Person In This Post Know What There Talking About.
The Rest Of You Are Just Typing To Type.

MortalMonkey wrote:
MontanaInc wrote:
looks like air-randys sites down
or just not working ?

It's still down...

the plot thickens.

Let me stop the rumors and gossip right now. The site was hacked and is being worked on.

It's like ppl pray for a down fall
smh.gif
. You dont have to buy nor do I ask you to buy from air-randy.com. Just enjoy the pix for crying out loud.

yea heat i for one appreciate all the pics you provide us with. i dont care where the shoes come or where you get them from i just love seeing the pics. thanksfor all your stuff.

Originally Posted by solekid09

damn..thats crazy dude...So i guess they are out of business bro..

Guess you don't know how to read huh?
eyes.gif
Dude 3 posts above youjust said the site wasn't axed....(yet)
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom