Topic

Originally Posted by popcornplaya

1. Don't go with expectations. They'll only leave you with disappointment.

2. Treat her just like any other girl. All that lovey-dovey crap won't help you, and it'll probably make you come off as desperate to get back with her. She probably knows that anyways, but you playing the part will only make it easier for her to blow you off in the future.

3. Be confident. You've grown tremendously without her, and you really don't need her in your life anymore than you did for the last couple years. Don't make her feel bad, but let her know that you're doing well for yourself.

4. Pay. It's just coffee, and judging from your short description it's doubtful that she asked you out, so she's just there for the free coffee. Appease her.

Edit: Don't go ahead and ask her out to the museum if it goes well (unless you end up smashing or something.) After you guys go your separate ways, wait 'till the next day or so and tell her that you really enjoyed it and that you'd be down to do it again sometime. If she bites, meet somewhere public and not too couple-y (if that makes sense.)

Good luck bruh. I know what it's like when one gets away.

Daaamn.. My dawg really be spittin that science. She's a really cute girl too. She looks perfect.

laugh.gif
had no idea people actually go on "coffee dates" in real life. i thought that was just on tv & in movies

laugh.gif
had no idea people actually go on "coffee dates" in real life. i thought that was just on tv & in movies

Originally Posted by eashawty

laugh.gif

Bruh, I can tell you a real hood dude. Remind me of some of my boys I kick it with on the regular. Funny.

laugh.gif

Bruh, I can tell you a real hood dude. Remind me of some of my boys I kick it with on the regular. Funny.

I know its probably late but don't act like your old self too much sure itsthe guy she liked/love but its also the guy that broke her heart. Show her you changed for the better.

I know its probably late but don't act like your old self too much sure itsthe guy she liked/love but its also the guy that broke her heart. Show her you changed for the better.

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
I was thinking the same thing. U aint baggin women of substance or class if u've never been on a coffee date.

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
I was thinking the same thing. U aint baggin women of substance or class if u've never been on a coffee date.

Originally Posted by brettTHEjett

I'm in your same position... except she is basically getting married.
I wanna get back with this chicken but there is no chance.

This chick is bad imo.. make it happen. Show her how you've developed as a mature man.
If you guys dated for three years you obviously clicked... demonstrate your socioeconomic value, over competing males.

make her a pie chart. chicks love pie charts.

Originally Posted by brettTHEjett

I'm in your same position... except she is basically getting married.
I wanna get back with this chicken but there is no chance.

This chick is bad imo.. make it happen. Show her how you've developed as a mature man.
If you guys dated for three years you obviously clicked... demonstrate your socioeconomic value, over competing males.

make her a pie chart. chicks love pie charts.

Originally Posted by emmmmy

Originally Posted by migit1209

We need pictures of the nudes. Pictures you provided don't do any justice.

haha. aight.

if i smash again and break up again, i got you

funny how you stated her fam is on NT... with a post like this to follow

Originally Posted by emmmmy

Originally Posted by migit1209

We need pictures of the nudes. Pictures you provided don't do any justice.

haha. aight.

if i smash again and break up again, i got you

funny how you stated her fam is on NT... with a post like this to follow

** waits for the new thread "Cofee date fail vol. womp womp" **

** waits for the new thread "Cofee date fail vol. womp womp" **

Originally Posted by hymen man

2. Treat her just like any other girl. All that lovey-dovey crap won't help you, and it'll probably make you come off as desperate to get back with her. She probably knows that anyways, but you playing the part will only make it easier for her to blow you off in the future.

3. Be confident. You've grown tremendously without her, and you really don't need her in your life anymore than you did for the last couple years. Don't make her feel bad, but let her know that you're doing well for yourself.

4. Pay. It's just coffee, and judging from your short description it's doubtful that she asked you out, so she's just there for the free coffee. Appease her.

Edit: Don't go ahead and ask her out to the museum if it goes well (unless you end up smashing or something.) After you guys go your separate ways, wait 'till the next day or so and tell her that you really enjoyed it and that you'd be down to do it again sometime. If she bites, meet somewhere public and not too couple-y (if that makes sense.)

expectations-vs-reality-700x305.jpg
i'm not sure this post could have been any realer.

Originally Posted by blazah

Originally Posted by hymen man

expectations-vs-reality-700x305.jpg
Listen OP. Truth spoken!

Back
Top Bottom