Toys R Us Buy 2 Get 1 Free Video Games!!!

Originally Posted by MrBrown

Originally Posted by Cash is Clay

Originally Posted by proper english

YNS
indifferent.gif
 ....Bet put your women in front of me tell her to be honest you see who is smashing give me a week I guarantee you I.M.S in no time i get !*@* done you play video games . 
laugh.gif

Out if all these threads you come in here..... just go
indifferent.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by MrBrown

Originally Posted by proper english

YNS
indifferent.gif
 ....Bet put your women in front of me tell her to be honest you see who is smashing give me a week I guarantee you I.M.S in no time i get !*@* done you play video games . 
laugh.gif

Out if all these threads you come in here..... just go
indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif
 i been in the other threads what you want me to do light a L in my work cubicle to pass time
indifferent.gif
 what you trying to say?   Explain?

Theres something wrong on my end really? yall are 17 and over going in to toys r us to buy video games and im messed up on my end get on with that. The only time you see me a grown #$! man shopping in Toys R Us is if im spending money on my shortys and most of you still iving with your moms and your spending money on video games? really?? give your moms some rent stop being a little #$! kid be a man not a boy last video game i played was Nba Live 05' or some %### back when GTA was hot. When i was young spending a fin was too much but speanding 30 40 50$ on a video game to waste time and sit in the house and not make no cash get outta here im a grown #$! paperchaser not no nerd video gamehead . EXUSE ME XBOXERS
Who hurt you son?

Originally Posted by WitnessMyCalm21

Theres something wrong on my end really? yall are 17 and over going in to toys r us to buy video games and im messed up on my end get on with that. The only time you see me a grown #$! man shopping in Toys R Us is if im spending money on my shortys and most of you still iving with your moms and your spending money on video games? really?? give your moms some rent stop being a little #$! kid be a man not a boy last video game i played was Nba Live 05' or some %### back when GTA was hot. When i was young spending a fin was too much but speanding 30 40 50$ on a video game to waste time and sit in the house and not make no cash get outta here im a grown #$! paperchaser not no nerd video gamehead . EXUSE ME XBOXERS
Who hurt you son?

laugh.gif
 word son does sound maa hurt

Im at work kid to me Sunday=Church then work nothing better to do but mess with NT right now dont speak on what you dont know this board like real life is 98% Lames 2 % real stop worrying bout me mr.98% 
So you want people to stop worrying about you, but you made your presence known here by worrying about what others do for entertainment.

The irony,
laugh.gif

Cash is Clay wrote:

a2958010-37-obamam-lol-y-u-mad-tho.jpg

So I'm guessing that like the other ones you have to return them at different stores?
We only have one so what I might try to do is return them to gamestop without receipts and cop a ps3 with the credit

Moms didn't get that N64 for you back in the day huh ?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by RustyShackleford

Moms didn't get that N64 for you back in the day huh ?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

heart-attack-3.jpg
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif

Why does this dude go in every thread talking about he is a grown @%% man?  Check it from the JB forum:

young man? i go through 1st hand what those parents are goin thru relaxx nothing personal just talk man take it to the heart if you want just saturday night hennessy talking man 

I was in the hospital yesterday waiting for my people to get out of cancer surgery. I have a few people gone and a couple still here with lukemia too many people i cant even count on 1 hand how many ive lost to cancer alone, After all the funerals people grieving around me bruh trust me after a certain point loosing handfuls of people not patients where i work, im talkin family i get immune to this death ##%$ you talking bout where you work to me its all 1st hand up front family dropping like flys so it is what it is people get sick and die people get killed and die thats just the way of the world. Thanks for trying to play big brother but no thanks im a grown ++# man that has to expierience this atleast a few times a year eventually its nothin.

Then check out this random reply:

laugh.gif
 how does it go some players so far behind in the race they think that there actually winning.

^^Never liked you kid stay cool in IL everybody slips and falls you stay scary any man that asks me where i reside will get a straight answer but from you I get no answer. Youre a success? your taking the time out of your day to give your opinion on me when you know nothing im flattered but im a failure? man my job the money i make what i drive where i live the way i live while supporting a family you could never be approachable to me nor reach my level were on a message board mind your own and keep it moving stop worrying about others 

CAUSE AS SOON AS YOU START WORRYING ABOUT OTHERS IS WHEN YOU FORGET ABOUT YOURSELF. BETTER YOURSELF DONT WORRY BOUT ME CAUSE IM LIVIN. IM A PLAYER ON THE COURT AT THE FREE THROW LINE YOU LAMES ARE NOTHING BUT FANS TRYING TO MAKE AN IMPACT WITH YOUR FOAM FINGERS GET OUTTA HERE.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I feel bad just talking about him, it's like picking on the handicapped

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

roll.gif

Why does this dude go in every thread talking about he is a grown @%% man?  Check it from the JB forum:

Then check out this random reply:

laugh.gif
 how does it go some players so far behind in the race they think that there actually winning.

^^Never liked you kid stay cool in IL everybody slips and falls you stay scary any man that asks me where i reside will get a straight answer but from you I get no answer. Youre a success? your taking the time out of your day to give your opinion on me when you know nothing im flattered but im a failure? man my job the money i make what i drive where i live the way i live while supporting a family you could never be approachable to me nor reach my level were on a message board mind your own and keep it moving stop worrying about others 

CAUSE AS SOON AS YOU START WORRYING ABOUT OTHERS IS WHEN YOU FORGET ABOUT YOURSELF. BETTER YOURSELF DONT WORRY BOUT ME CAUSE IM LIVIN. IM A PLAYER ON THE COURT AT THE FREE THROW LINE YOU LAMES ARE NOTHING BUT FANS TRYING TO MAKE AN IMPACT WITH YOUR FOAM FINGERS GET OUTTA HERE.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I feel bad just talking about him, it's like picking on the handicapped

This dude cant be serious this guys a lame

^Only funny thing is WITNESS following me on ever thread i go to. What your bored man ? Nothing but lames You shortys have fun with your gifs on NikeTalk that wont change you from being Lames in real life hell i would put alot of money most of you have 0 friends in real life and No Yuku friends do not count.

Witness you ever going to hit any summits? and dont lie bro you changed subject everytime I asked you where you reside thats childish bruh get off that you goto a summit out there where your at hit me with a PM that is all i ask from you.

^Only funny thing is WITNESS following me on ever thread i go to. What your bored man ? Nothing but lames You shortys have fun with your gifs on NikeTalk that wont change you from being Lames in real life hell i would put alot of money most of you have 0 friends in real life and No Yuku friends do not count.

Witness you ever going to hit any summits? and dont lie bro you changed subject everytime I asked you where you reside thats childish bruh get off that you goto a summit out there where your at hit me with a PM that is all i ask from you.

This dude is real lame.... your emotions are leaking all over the board doggy
I live in LA and Im about that life..... Come forth

I would love to know where this dude asked me where I'm from?  Pics of this?

Now you're asking me to PM you?  

I state that im a grown %$% man so you shortys understand your speaking on somebody thats inferior to you in every way and you speaking on somebody that you dont even know you think this is anything but entertainment to somebody like me. your next reply is my next laugh get outta here you shortys is nothing never will be anything.

most of your parents couldnt do what i do and couldnt live the way i live and neither will any of you if you stay on niketalk worrying about other people .

keep the jokes up coming straight from your mothers basement gifs and all thats going to get you some respect its funny but whats really funny is when your in the same place that you are now 5 years later

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

I would love to know where this dude asked me where I'm from?  Pics of this?

Now you're asking me to PM you?  

0fb257346d610e6bcd9abbf3a3ed0b4d5fcba9c.gif

No kid you PM'ed me running your mouth and i replyed where are you at you changed subject quick plain and simple yes i ask you please mr.witness if you hit any summits any time soon just please pm me thats all i ask, thank you

I state that im a grown %$% man so you shortys understand your speaking on somebody thats inferior to you in every way and you speaking on somebody that you dont even know you think this is anything but entertainment to somebody like me. your next reply is my next laugh get outta here you shortys is nothing never will be anything.

most of your parents couldnt do what i do and couldnt live the way i live and neither will any of you if you stay on niketalk worrying about other people .

keep the jokes up coming straight from your mothers basement gifs and all thats going to get you some respect its funny but whats really funny is when your in the same place that you are now 5 years later
If Im on this internets...... and your on these internets......
we are doing the same things........ No basement here fella. I dont even care if your inferior but thanks for letting us losers know. Just go man..... just go

Back
Top Bottom