Toys R Us Buy 2 Get 1 Free Video Games!!!

Originally Posted by jm9312

link to the thread from last year?

http://niketalk.com/topic/209041?page=37
pimp.gif
eek.gif

EDIT: That's 09. oh well.

Looking at those pics changed my mind
laugh.gif

If there's a way to get cash back from other stores than I'm in.

I doubt anyone will have any luck at Toys R Us. Hope you guys prove me wrong though.

Told the cashier to put one On a gift receipt, he said they put all 3 games on one receipt and a gift receipt bar code at the bottom for the oneI want as a gift. Dammit....where u at biff

I tried warning you. You can get make a good flipping though. Just Dance 3 is 34.99. Buy 2 get 1 free for 70 + tax. Trade-in value at Best Buy is 29.00 + 25%if you trade-in 2 or more. You make about $50 each time. Problem is you are limited to 3 of the same game per year.

Originally Posted by Cash is Clay

hahaha 20 y/o grown +$+ men driving to toys r us to buy video games haha

[h2]ESA Survey: Male/Female Gamer Ratio is 60/40; Average Age is 35[/h2]
A new survey by Ipsos MediaCT for the Entertainment Software Association (ESA) indicates 40% of gamers are female and the average age of gamers is 35. Other findings:
- 65% of US households play videogames

- 38% of US households own a console

- Women over 18 make up a larger percentage of gamers than boys under 17 (33% to 18%)

The new 2008 “Essential Facts

Theres something wrong on my end really? yall are 17 and over going in to toys r us to buy video games and im messed up on my end get on with that. The only time you see me a grown #$! man shopping in Toys R Us is if im spending money on my shortys and most of you still iving with your moms and your spending money on video games? really?? give your moms some rent stop being a little #$! kid be a man not a boy last video game i played was Nba Live 05' or some %### back when GTA was hot. When i was young spending a fin was too much but speanding 30 40 50$ on a video game to waste time and sit in the house and not make no cash get outta here im a grown #$! paperchaser not no nerd video gamehead . EXUSE ME XBOXERS

Originally Posted by solegit08til

I tried warning you. You can get make a good flipping though. Just Dance 3 is 34.99. Buy 2 get 1 free for 70 + tax. Trade-in value at Best Buy is 29.00 + 25%if you trade-in 2 or more. You make about $50 each time. Problem is you are limited to 3 of the same game per year.

My dude
pimp.gif
 I respect this.

Cash is Clay wrote:
Theres something wrong on my end really? yall are 17 and over going in to toys r us to buy video games and im messed up on my end get on with that. The only time you see me a grown #$! man shopping in Toys R Us is if im spending money on my shortys and most of you still iving with your moms and your spending money on video games? really?? give your moms some rent stop being a little #$! kid be a man not a boy last video game i played was Nba Live 05' or some %### back when GTA was hot. When i was young spending a fin was too much but speanding 30 40 50$ on a video game to waste time and sit in the house and not make no cash get outta here im a grown #$! paperchaser not no nerd video gamehead . EXUSE ME XBOXERS

How you a grown man but arguing over the Internet...on a sneaker message broad!
laugh.gif

Its Sunday. Go outside dude. My goodness.

Originally Posted by proper english

YNS
indifferent.gif
 ....Bet put your women in front of me tell her to be honest you see who is smashing give me a week I guarantee you I.M.S in no time i get !*@* done you play video games . 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Beware The Underdog

Cash is Clay wrote:

How you a grown man but arguing over the Internet...on a sneaker message broad!
laugh.gif

Its Sunday. Go outside dude. My goodness.

Im at work kid to me Sunday=Church then work nothing better to do but mess with NT right now dont speak on what you dont know this board like real life is 98% Lames 2 % real stop worrying bout me mr.98% 

Originally Posted by proper english

YNS
indifferent.gif
 ....Bet put your women in front of me tell her to be honest you see who is smashing give me a week I guarantee you I.M.S in no time i get !*@* done you play video games . 
laugh.gif

Out if all these threads you come in here..... just go
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by 214

Told the cashier to put one On a gift receipt, he said they put all 3 games on one receipt and a gift receipt bar code at the bottom for the oneI want as a gift. Dammit....where u at biff

Bro you are doing it wrong.... Just ask for A gift receipt & your good to go if this scheme still works. The gift receipt will show 3 different SKU on the games you purchased. The game that is free is kept so you show em' the other games & all they do is scan the games to make sure the SKU on the gift receipt are the same

Cash is clay: scram, go eat rocks & watch paint dry or something...

Back
Top Bottom