Trailer - Taken 2 - starring Liam Neeson

Can't wait 
pimp.gif

She's awared of her running

http://collider.com/maggie-grace-lockout-taken-2-twilight-interview/157840/

What was the most difficult stunt sequence?

lockout-guy-pearce-maggie-grace-600x400.jpg
GRACE: It was definitely those really heavy spacesuits. We were so excited, because during all the fittings, they were really kick-@*+ spacesuits. They weren’t like astronaut spacesuits but more like action figure. They were heavy, yellow and had these built out chests. It’s incredible. When we were doing the fittings, we were goofing around. (mimics Robocop) “You have five seconds to comply!

not only does tom cruise run a lot in his movies, he is always going HARD. like sprinting for his %!!%@!%@*%%%% life in every scene.

LOL at you dudes who say it the same plot. You dont get what this movie is and whom its for. It just a movie where a badass kills bad guys. Jeesh some of you are expecting some type of Oscars type acting or plot or something. Why cant it just be a decent movie with some good action??

Originally Posted by scshift

Originally Posted by blakep267

they shouldve called it 2 Taken 2 Furious
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I'm probably the only one who hates this movie. I'm all cool with unrealistic movies, but Transformers 3 was more believable than Taken.

A bunch of hyper lethal gangsters can't even inflict a BIT of pain on a washed up middle aged man? In their own territory? Who is this guy, Master Chief? Even Bruce Willis gets injured in Die Hard, both Vin Diesel and The Rock get wrecked in Fast Five, Optimus Prime gets killed in TF2, yet Liam Neeson has god mode on the entire movie. After the first 10 minutes of action you can pretty much tell he's not going to be touched the entire film. Boring.
Okay.

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

Okay.

Hostile inorganic aliens that we don't recognize at first sight somewhere in our universe crossing ways with us violently

vs.

Washed-up father who becomes Iron Man after his daughter is kidnapped by European gangsters and could probably beat the hell out of Anderson Silva, Floyd Mayweather and Bruce Lee at the same time given his skill set in the movie

It's definitely a tough one, to be honest.

Okay.

Hostile inorganic aliens that we don't recognize at first sight somewhere in our universe crossing ways with us violently

vs.

Washed-up father who becomes Iron Man after his daughter is kidnapped by European gangsters and could probably beat the hell out of Anderson Silva, Floyd Mayweather and Bruce Lee at the same time given his skill set in the movie

Are you really saying that transforming aliens are more realistic than a retired special ops agent (one of the best, btw) rescuing his daughter from gangsters?

Okay.

You're dumb.

Okay.

vs.

Why is he washed up? The first movie never established what he did before he settled down and had a kid.

For all we know he was the Punisher before marriage. I almost expect a prequel now: Before Taken.

Originally Posted by blakep267

they shouldve called it 2 Taken 2 Furious
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I'm probably the only one who hates this movie. I'm all cool with unrealistic movies, but Transformers 3 was more believable than Taken.

A bunch of hyper lethal gangsters can't even inflict a BIT of pain on a washed up middle aged man? In their own territory? Who is this guy, Master Chief? Even Bruce Willis gets injured in Die Hard, both Vin Diesel and The Rock get wrecked in Fast Five, Optimus Prime gets killed in TF2, yet Liam Neeson has god mode on the entire movie. After the first 10 minutes of action you can pretty much tell he's not going to be touched the entire film. Boring.
Okay.

roll.gif
roll.gif
I can't stop laughing.

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

Okay.

vs.

Why is he washed up? The first movie never established what he did before he settled down and had a kid.

For all we know he was the Punisher before marriage. I almost expect a prequel now: Before Taken.

As I recall, it is established Brian worked for the CIA, but retired to be closer to his daughter. He tells Marco of his trouble electrocuting prisoners in countries with unreliable power grids. He's not just some stay at home dad that learns how to do work after his daughter is kidnapped.

Back
Top Bottom