Trailer - Taken 2 - starring Liam Neeson

it sucked.. sorry yall

ask me if yall want reasons/spoilers

Ill take reasons without the spoilers.
I usually don't listen to rotten tomatoes when it comes to movies that I want to see.
THis was a movie i really wanted to see, but damn those reviews actually made me hesitate to go. :smh:

Lol...what a surprise, movie should have been left alone, it was a classic....one of those out the of nowhere type films that no one had any high expectations going into it....part was bound to be a let down off the high expectations part one had set alone.

you're going to be waiting the whole movie for something to happen. seriously.

you will feel none of the thriller feelings from the first because Neeson is waaaaaaaaay too OP (overpowered) lol

the first one you really felt like "omg this is freaking crazy, how the f is he going to succeed??"

If you think TAKEN 2 is going to be about the Albanians capturing Neeson and making him pay for killing all their homies in the first one by spilling his blood then wait for netflix or something because that's what I thought the movie was going to be about... 

dude Neeson got the cheat codes for unlimited ammo, health, stamina...

i loved the first one, i was gonna see the second one but yall got me nervous

Last edited:

you will feel none of the thriller feelings from the first because Neeson is waaaaaaaaay too OP (overpowered) lol

the first one you really felt like "omg this is freaking crazy, how the f is he going to succeed??"

If you think TAKEN 2 is going to be about the Albanians capturing Neeson and making him pay for killing all their homies in the first one by spilling his blood then wait for netflix or something because that's what I thought the movie was going to be about... 

you think he'll be casted for Avengers 3?

Lol @ cheat codes

roll.gif
roll.gif
I can't stop laughing.

Werd :rofl: :lol:

Watched it on Wednesday night (working at a movie theater perks :D) and I liked it. I was high so I was on the edge of my seat the whole time lol. Definitely not better than the first one though.

To be honest, it was essentially like the first one except with a nice twist. Liam's OCD/thought process is :wow:

i actually wanna see it now just because of how bad the reviews are, seems like itd be funny.

apparently dude is like macguyver in this movie?

it's like the worst plot you can imagine; there is never any suspense and it just seems like they said "okay here is our budget; 98% goes to Liam and we will get the interns to direct and write a script; is Chad available down in the mailroom to direct?"

but at 47 years old; Famke Janssen is still :smokin

Last edited:
Movie was good. Good plot and didn't beat around the bush. Y'all reaching saying the movie is wack lol.

Liam Neeson is going to be reminding you about his special set of skills for a third time, third film confirmed after huge box office weekend. Click link for quotes from the screen writer and how it's taking a very similar path as The Hangover series which is heading into it's third film as well - http://wp.me/p2CCWq-2fn

Face and a few other dudes spoiled it for me on twitter. idk if they were trolling or what, but I don't even want to see it now :lol:

it was okay. first one was better, but if you like seeing Liam Neeson run around on god mode for 90 minutes, you'll enjoy it!

Back
Top Bottom