Trailer - Taken 2 - starring Liam Neeson

982265a4b61171f0781c4d842cca3e108b2db5e3_r.jpg

maggie grace style may be unorthodox but she got them jets, and peep how she stopped on a dime to turn and hug B mills 
eek.gif
combine material

Originally Posted by girlslovewaffles

Are you really saying that transforming aliens are more realistic than a retired special ops agent (one of the best, btw) rescuing his daughter from gangsters?

Okay.

You're dumb.

The main character of Taken wasn't even in a remotely close sense of danger once. You could pretty much tell what was going to happen since every action scene ended the same way, with Neeson leaving a pile of bodies without any harm, until he finally busted his arm at the end. What's the point? He's never even threatened in the entire film at all.

Of course, why even argue... if you think the film is so great, then good for you. I thought it sucked and was boring.

Rotten Tomatoes gave it awful reviews. Will still watch fairly soon since I thoroughly enjoyed the first

Rotten Tomatoes gave it awful reviews. Will still watch fairly soon since I thoroughly enjoyed the first

A friend of mine saw it last night and swore/said it literally had only three fight scenes :lol:

Last edited:
theres just some movies they should just leave alone and just have the one sequal. Sorta like Hangover im good with only the first one no need for others. I still will more likly go see this one though or grab it on bootleg

Back
Top Bottom