***Transformers 2:Revenge Of The Fallen***

eek.gif
Shun Goku, thanks for sharing

Originally Posted by MightyMYT

By the way, isn't the new Devastator out of proportion? I mean look at the Constructicon with the giant 2 wheels rolling over the overpass in the freeway and how he dwarfs Optimus Prime. Now look at Mixmaster, who is fairly the same size as Optimus Prime, but he ends up as an oversized head for Devastator. Are we seeing "Mass Shifting" in effect just like the cartoons? If the producers are gonna do that, then I'd like to see Megatron transform into a gun for Devastator.
He's not a Constructicon... but I get what you're saying...

Originally Posted by Frankie Valentino

You know, i've seen the first a couple of times, and i could not tell you what megan fox's characters name was.

blue eyed sex goddess....atleast that's what i was calling her..

Angel

Originally Posted by funkdoctor73

Originally Posted by Frankie Valentino

You know, i've seen the first a couple of times, and i could not tell you what megan fox's characters name was.

blue eyed sex goddess....atleast that's what i was calling her..

Angel

Amen, i just saw one of the commercials and Shia's character calls her "Mikaela". I yelled out "who the f is Mikaela? That'sMegan!"

There's a life-sized BumbleBee in Leicester Square here in London...I need my pic with it...and I will def. be seeing this in IMAX.

Ya'll think the IMAX is gonna be sold out the weekend it's out?

I was jus gonna roll down there maybe on Sunday night to try to watch it.

Originally Posted by dmxgod

I have to wait till the fourth of july weekend to finally see this..
frown.gif

DAMM that sucks man.. Im taking my twins to see this in IMAX, Im actually switching my days off fromthe job just to get there a lil early for the good seats...Theres supposed to be an ending scene again after credits finish for this one too

Back
Top Bottom