.......Transformers Art.....(UPDATE....29pics).....

The last time I posted a non-sneaker art in the Art Forum, I was told it was in the wrong forum because it wasnt about shoes even if it's art, so I'llpost these here.

I became a Transformers fan in 1985, the first time I saw the show. And back then I drew both Decepticons and Autobots a lot. It's been more than 22 yearssince I last drew these characters, with the exception of a couple Prime drawings/paintings. I was not a fan of the post-Optimus Prime era, only Generation 1and up to the movie which came out in 1986. So my intentions are to draw every robot from the G1 episodes and some characters from the 86 movie, then I'llmove on to G.I. Joe and Robotech...etc.

BLASTER

os9635.jpg

BLASTER: I'm usually messy with my sketches.
5khe1h.jpg

STARSCREAM

2qdsfbq.jpg

ogxrbd.jpg

SCOURGE: One of a few robots I drew from the 86 movie. Future drawings will include Galvatron, Cyclonus, and Unicron.

65wck5.jpg

2rqyavn.jpg

FIREFLIGHT. As a Filipino and a former Plastic model kit collector. I figured that Fireflight, a USAF McDonnell Douglas F-4 Phantom II, was going to be aPhantom from the former US Clark Air Force Base Philippines, 13th Air Force, 3rd Tactical Fighter Wing, 3rd FS/90th FS. I've always loved their Phantomswith the shark mouth below the nose of the aircraft, like most F-4 Wild Weasel Units. Shark mouth nose art dates back as early as World War II, and theNavy's Fighter Squadron VF-111 made it a tradition on their various aircrafts. On this drawing I added the 3rd TFW's tailcode "PN" onFireflight's arm. This drawing is actually 3 months old and I forgot to take a pic of the sketch on this one.

?
ei16og.jpg

BEACHCOMBER

35b8tjd.jpg

207kcn6.jpg

SWOOP

2wrhf29.jpg

jszpkh.jpg

DEVASTATOR

vfdu9k.jpg

SkYWARP

35ksbcg.jpg

2m2x3dd.jpg

CLIFFJUMPER

2h6r3pf.jpg

9vk11l.jpg

IRONHIDE

2gxnshw.jpg

34ihjs0.jpg

And now for some old stuff

DIRGE

2v9afm9.jpg

HOUND

34oee5w.jpg

SLINGSHOT

18yazk.jpg

RED ALERT

9zx2mg.jpg

RATCHET

jtqo9t.jpg

MEGATRON AND BATMAN

2ephdmg.jpg

MEGATRON

n3n6mc.jpg

ARCEE

65aicg.jpg

OPTIMUS PRIME

2q0j3vl.jpg

WHEELJACk

2eust2f.jpg

And something I'm working on right now.....WARPATH

w8nmgg.jpg

Wow. You're crazy talented.
eek.gif

I wish the Transformers in the movie weren't so roided up.
smh.gif
They ODed on them dudes.

Good stuff guy, really liking the profile on starscream with the coronation crown...that brings back memories.

And devastator as best combiner??? yea ok
grin.gif
PredaKing FTW, even combaticons combined or superion
smokin.gif

BTW, where's my sketch?

coming from an art student i have to say you are very talented my dude... it would probably take me 2 years to just complete one of your drawings
laugh.gif

Very very veryyyy nice job
pimp.gif

Man in my art class i had to use that technique of "cross-hatching" and i hated it so much. After seeing your drawings I wish i would have learnedhow to master it because your drawing look awesome ...

Originally Posted by JAYS IN PHILLY

Man in my art class i had to use that technique of "cross-hatching" and i hated it so much. After seeing your drawings I wish i would have learned how to master it because your drawing look awesome ...
your not alone
laugh.gif
. awesome work mighty myt

seriously these look really dope !!!!

the one with the batman is looking mighty nice as a tattoo imo =]

Originally Posted by GrimlocK

Good stuff guy, really liking the profile on starscream with the coronation crown...that brings back memories.

And devastator as best combiner??? yea ok
grin.gif
PredaKing FTW, even combaticons combined or superion
smokin.gif

BTW, where's my sketch?

laugh.gif
thanks.... I wasnt a fan of Generation 2 and Beyond. Predaking were the Lions and the other Beasts right? I meant Devastator was the best as far as Toysresembling their cartoon characters. Anyways I was gonna draw Grimlock since already drew Swoop, but I 'll get there. Thanks to everyone for theircomments.

Cool pikhars.

I suck at drawing.

You should try to come up with some original designs and sell them.

Outstanding as always Mython, excellent use of hatching. The Batman/Megatron and Ratchet pieces really stand out.

Back
Top Bottom