.......Transformers Art.....(UPDATE....29pics).....

great job!
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by djaward

Brought back memories. Thanks. APpreciate it. Are you a fan of transformers now? I know tha animation TF is garbage. BUt I enjoy watchng my son watching the show lol.

The only Transformers I like are Michael Bay's movie and the original series. Thank God for youtube, I'd catch a glimpse of Transformers every now andthen for source and reference for my drawings. It all started several months ago when I decided to go back to my roots, where the passion for art began.Transformers, Saturday morning cartoons, GI Joe...all that stuff, something I haven't done for 22+ years. I've been drawing and painting MichaelJordan, NBA, Jordan shoes a lot the past few years. This is just temporary. I have no intentions of drawing all the characters from the TF line. I'llprobably get back to sports art and others.

Originally Posted by kingofny04

Nice stuff, ever try putting color on anything?

no. I tried colored markers and I sucked at it. But I like how these came out. If I colored them, there would be no cross-hatching involved.

Myton's Jordan work is impressive as well... some of these pieces would be awesome for a rasterbation.
pimp.gif

Those are some really dope pictures! I loved the show as a kid also but there's ones posted in here that I can't recall ever seeing before.

Originally Posted by iceman3699

great job...how long does one take to make that?

Depending how much detail i put on each drawing, some take about 6 to 7 hours, most are 10-12 hours. Gotta have a lot of patience. Plus with all those lines,my wrist tends to get tired every now and then.

im impressed. have you ever thought about drawing other animated series? i wish i knew how to draw this good cuz i do have a few in mind...

You should hit up IDW to see if you can work on the Transformers comic books! Keep doing your thing!

Originally Posted by 2sappy

im impressed. have you ever thought about drawing other animated series? i wish i knew how to draw this good cuz i do have a few in mind...

Roboech/Macross Zero and GI JOE, only a few characters though. Most likely Cobra Commander and Snake Eyes.

Back
Top Bottom