Trinidad James said "The South runs NY" while in NYC..

There is nothing NY about Killa Kyleon :lol:

That other list though...ehhh, somewhat on point. Never took an in-depth listen to Cyhi, and y'all can have Wa_n_ :lol:

There is nothing NY about Killa Kyleon
laugh.gif

That other list though...ehhh, somewhat on point. Never took an in-depth listen to Cyhi, and y'all can have Wa_n_
laugh.gif
roll.gif

he so NY

roll.gif

Last edited:
Wow, people get upset over this in 2013...grow up. Tears are being shed not because someone implied that NYC is a @#$@$@ place or that NYCers are trash human beings, but because Southern rap dominates a genre that is pure bull @#$% as a whole in 2013.

Seriously, what good is hip hop music these days besides ignorant songs to get faded to? Jay Z hasn't put out a good album since AG, Nas hasn't put out a good album since I was a child (Lost Tapes doesn't count), 3K is too busy singing and dressing up in plaid skirts, etc. A The biggest names in hip hop are a frog voiced crackhead, a confused Canadian who can't decide whether he wants to be a goon or a woman, and an egotistical maniac who does angry pirouettes in leather tights. And don't list hundreds of trash underground artists that no one has heard of (or never will for that matter).

Last edited:
Wow, people get upset over this in 2013...grow up. Tears are being shed not because someone implied that NYC is a @#$@$@ place or that NYCers are trash human beings, but because Southern rap dominates a genre that is pure bull @#$% as a whole in 2013.

Seriously, what good is hip hop music these days besides ignorant songs to get faded to? Jay Z hasn't put out a good album since AG, Nas hasn't put out a good album since I was a child (Lost Tapes doesn't count), 3K is too busy singing and dressing up in plaid skirts, etc. A The biggest names in hip hop are a frog voiced crackhead, a confused Canadian who can't decide whether he wants to be a goon or a woman, and an egotistical maniac who does angry pirouettes in leather tights. And don't list hundreds of trash underground artists that no one has heard of (or never will for that matter).

Plenty of good rap/hip-hop out here. Thanks for sharing though.

Don't worry it's not made for you. 

lol typo it happens 

but how can a consumer lose on what you think is quality music
when they are the ones that pay for it
how can a consumer lose when they buy a album by Future when they already know what they are getting into
**** every consumer knows what they are getting into when they buy an album from an artist damn near all the time
it probably why they support that artist LOL
this the south winning **** and Ny being garbage debate is hitting to close to your heart 
The consumer loses because instead of Public Enemy they get Chief Keef. Instead of Rakim they get Yo Gotti.

BTW who is winning from Texas?
Yo Gotti is hard bruh . . . don't compare him to Keef.

Even Chief Keef has his place. Nobody wanna hear Public Enemy in a party or club. ******* not gonna dance to that **** bruh. Everything has it's place.

I rarely say this but y'all some hating *** ****** yo.
mean.gif

Almost EVERYBODY dropped a project this year . . . 90% of people worth mentioning dropped a project

If there wasn't something you liked then rap isn't for you

you lame bro. :lol: you tryna be funny i guess. but it ain't workin

if you tryna be serious that's even worse.

Somewhat agree

Why is New York in they Feels about this dude, stop talking about him he has no relevant music what so ever right now. He just pulled a baby kendrick lamar and maino caught the bait.

TJ aint dumb he tryna stretch his 15

How do you get hemmed up on the phone like that? across country no less, homie sounded like Maino had em by his shirt collar quoting Malcolm X and ****.

How do you get hemmed up on the phone like that? across country no less, homie sounded like Maino had em by his shirt collar quoting Malcolm X and ****.

We must be listening to 2 different conversations...

He couldn't even get him to apologize. He's a herb for leaking audio of him talking **** like a broad.

Fact is, who the **** is Maino for people to be scared of? Who is he known to put hands on? Cease? Burg? :smh:

He's gonna bully the wrong _ one day.

We must be listening to 2 different conversations...

He couldn't even get him to apologize. He's a herb for leaking audio of him talking **** like a broad.

Fact is, who the **** is Maino for people to be scared of? Who is he known to put hands on? Cease? Burg?
mean.gif

This is kinda, dude didnt even apologize and Maino was wack for leaking a 6 min audio of himself popping off at the mouth. Trinidad is weak for saying he gon put a video out tomorrow but dude prolly tired all these dudes in his ear and the label prolly tryna cover this up

if you guys say so

from my understanding Maino is solid

why would he think he should call Maino and clear it up if Maino is no big deal?

when we've seen this dude talk about he'll put hands on people etc why wasnt he tough talkin Maino?

you lemme kno when you see a rapper cross Maino and lemme kno what happens

dude sounded shook

The consumer loses because instead of Public Enemy they get Chief Keef. Instead of Rakim they get Yo Gotti.

BTW who is winning from Texas?
Every rapper that's TRILL all of a sudden and started pouring up after the year 2000 is now from Texas.

End of Discussion

SideNote: Y'all need to support Troy Ave even though he called Kendrick a weirdo
mean.gif
 HUGE C.L.M.

Last edited:
Lmaooo at Maino being soft...

I'm really not in the business of deciphering street cred but i'll say this.... Maino has NEVER been one to shy away from any conflict, he says what he wants when he wants, **** all the guns and goons **** anytime he's had a problem he's addressed it himself.

From rap beef to street beef Maino has shown he is not one to be ****** with, and i respect him because he doesn't seem like one to go around trying to find beef but he will surely take it there if disrespect happens

Back
Top Bottom