Trinidad James said "The South runs NY" while in NYC..

Lmaooo at Maino being soft...

I'm really not in the business of deciphering street cred but i'll say this.... Maino has NEVER been one to shy away from any conflict, he says what he wants when he wants, **** all the guns and goons **** anytime he's had a problem he's addressed it himself.

From rap beef to street beef Maino has shown he is not one to be ****** with, and i respect him because he doesn't seem like one to go around trying to find beef but he will surely take it there if disrespect happens

this

I'm really not in the business of deciphering street cred but i'll say this.... Maino has NEVER been one to shy away from any conflict, he says what he wants when he wants, **** all the guns and goons **** anytime he's had a problem he's addressed it himself.

From rap beef to street beef Maino has shown he is not one to be ****** with, and i respect him because he doesn't seem like one to go around trying to find beef but he will surely take it there if disrespect happens

He slapped Yung Berg and you sheltered _'s crowned him the boogeyman of hip hop.

What he's doing right now? Not respectable or real on any platform. Leaking a phone call is for the broads & James didn't even apologize on it.

He's looking for attention & bullying a ***** like Trinidad James is not cool.

Dudes are mad but this James character has a point. Damn shame you got guys like ASAP and Montana "running NY" and their music sounds like something out of the south in the early to mid 2000. I like the flatbush zombies, but their "drugs" album sounds like an early 3 6 mafia album. Seriously, other than joey bad***** and Bronson that gritty/grimey NY sound is lost IMO. Not even gonna touch wordplay and lyrics.

Maino ain't never shy away for any kind of beef, dude is as real as it gets. he ain't afraid to call out rappers either. he did it before with Jadakiss & 50 Cent when they were going back and forth on each other.

Last edited:
He slapped Yung Berg and you sheltered _'s crowned him the boogeyman of hip hop.

What he's doing right now? Not respectable or real on any platform. Leaking a phone call is for the broads & James didn't even apologize on it.

He's looking for attention & bullying a ***** like Trinidad James is not cool.

"oh you dont agree with my point you're sheltered"

classy

dude did ten years for kidnapping another drug dealer

was handing out buck 50's inside

yea sounds like a soft cat no wonder so many cats are always flexing on him

this

That.

I'm not saying Maino is Nino Brown but he's one of the few rap _'s that you don't wanna **** with.

Lol @ Maino bullying  the wrong _ one day. He IS the wrong _. Maino been gooning a long time. Long before people knew he rapped.

"oh you dont agree with my point you're sheltered"

classy

dude did ten years for kidnapping another drug dealer

was handing out buck 50's inside

yea sounds like a soft cat no wonder so many cats are always flexing on him

You speaking on the dude as if he's Tyson. He picks his battles very wisely. I'm 100% sure Trinidad has goons on payroll that will have zero issues putting hands on Maino. And vise versa. The problem is, people think Maino is untouchable. ANYBODY can get touched. Even Suge got knocked out by a barber.

Maino is a clown, gonna pretend like this never happened I guess View media item 662043
The same stage that Trinidad "dissed" them on Are the same stages that booed the geto boys, OJ da juice man, and big krit... If Kendrick got on stage tomar and performed control maino and everybody else would be like they were a few months ago and say "Yea he right we fell off".

You speaking on the dude as if he's Tyson. He picks his battles very wisely. I'm 100% sure Trinidad has goons on payroll that will have zero issues putting hands on Maino. And vise versa. The problem is, people think Maino is untouchable. ANYBODY can get touched. Even Suge got knocked out by a barber.

who said Maino was untouchable?

that's actually the point he makes himself very available if there's a problem

dudes should do their homework before just talking out their ***

:lol: at dudes thinking if Maino is scared of some sort, he's got real street dudes backing him. he isn't scared of confrontation at all. yea sure maybe TJ got goons too but to think that Maino is only picking n him cause he looks weak is not the reason. he disrespected NY so he's just waving the flag and backing the city to the fullest. he's the only one who's supporting NY all these other artists ain't saying a damn thing.

No lie though

Trindad was straight...

....away from his original statements.

Dude said the media cut his speech.
roll.gif

Even though he is punking out what he said was true.

How do you get hemmed up on the phone like that? across country no less, homie sounded like Maino had em by his shirt collar quoting Malcolm X and ****.

We must be listening to 2 different conversations...

He couldn't even get him to apologize. He's a herb for leaking audio of him talking **** like a broad.

Fact is, who the **** is Maino for people to be scared of? Who is he known to put hands on? Cease? Burg? :smh:

He's gonna bully the wrong _ one day.

Maino been in jail for 10 years & got a giant scar on

His face..you questioning his street cred? :lol:

He used to muscle DJ's when got out of jail to play

His records according to envy.

Last edited:

His face..you questioning his street cred? :lol:

A scar on your face proves your realness?

If anything, it proves another _ wasn't scared to put a knife to you.

..which brings me back to my original point of, "anyone can get touched"

How do you get hemmed up on the phone like that? across country no less, homie sounded like Maino had em by his shirt collar quoting Malcolm X and ****.

He couldn't even get him to apologize. He's a herb for leaking audio of him talking **** like a broad.

Fact is, who the **** is Maino for people to be scared of? Who is he known to put hands on? Cease? Burg?
mean.gif

His face..you questioning his street cred?
laugh.gif

Music Forum Street Cred Part 2 in the making...................

Fact is, who the **** is Maino for people to be scared of? Who is he known to put hands on? Cease? Burg?
mean.gif

laugh.gif

Shame he couldn't roll all that muscling into a respectable rap career.

The funny **** about this situation is that all Maino's talking doesn't negate what Trinidad said.  Now we're focused on who would body who, street cred and blah, blah, blah.  The real issue (the music) has been moved to the background and now we're discussing physical violence and "respect".  And the irony is that at the center of it are two garbage ***, 15-minutes-are-up rappers.  
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
A scar on your face proves your realness?

If anything, it proves another _ wasn't scared to put a knife to you.

..which brings me back to my original point of, "anyone can get touched"
it also proves he ain't got nothing to lose, cuz he's been a WILD BOY with da scar...

maino got over in rap because da muscle got him in da industry, da records allowed him to stay.

you seriously completely forgot da combat jack with DJ envy? this ***** maino was da incredible hulk in da clubs
laugh.gif

only reason he calmed down a lil is cuz he made a mill or 2 and his kid got older.

The consumer loses because instead of Public Enemy they get Chief Keef. Instead of Rakim they get Yo Gotti.

BTW who is winning from Texas?
Every rapper that's TRILL all of a sudden and started pouring up after the year 2000 is now from Texas.

End of Discussion

SideNote: Y'all need to support Troy Ave even though he called Kendrick a weirdo
mean.gif
 HUGE C.L.M.
troy ave calling kendrick a wierdo = him not knowing da word "backpacker"

This Rap Game WWE Ish Is For The Birds..I Just Wanna Hear Good Music..|I |I  

We're not hearing good music anymore and every rapper is blowing each other. We need beef.

As for Maino, son is the real deal. I would love to see him swing on TJ.

My man was running with Maino in NY for a year or so. Said everyone in the clubs were scared of him. DJs, bouncers and everything. He's not the toughest guy in the world but he doesn't back down from anyone.

Suggest everybody listen to the new combat jack podcast, he really goes in depth how the New York sound got lost. With 9/11 and people being scared in New York the rap culture got really affected by it.

Maino is a clown, gonna pretend like this never happened I guess View media item 662043
The same stage that Trinidad "dissed" them on Are the same stages that booed the geto boys, OJ da juice man, and big krit... If Kendrick got on stage tomar and performed control maino and everybody else would be like they were a few months ago and say "Yea he right we fell off".

guess who made it to the 'ignore' list.

I don't have a dog in this fight, but you hurt my head with this.

Back
Top Bottom