TRON LEGACY Countdown - 12/17/10 - OPENS MIDNIGHT TONIGHT/ TOMORROW

NOTHING special. Way too long? Check. Cheesy one liners? Check. Bad editing? Check. Predictable ending? Check.

NOTHING special. Way too long? Check. Cheesy one liners? Check. Bad editing? Check. Predictable ending? Check.

Originally Posted by pip777

I saw it in IMAX 3D earlier. I liked it. The sound was crazy. Loved the visuals. Daft Punk at the End Of Line =
pimp.gif

Great visuals/action scenes, other than that it was horrible, Avatar looked like the Godfather next to this.
Crispy clear on IMAX 3D, very impressed.

Originally Posted by pip777

I saw it in IMAX 3D earlier. I liked it. The sound was crazy. Loved the visuals. Daft Punk at the End Of Line =
pimp.gif

Great visuals/action scenes, other than that it was horrible, Avatar looked like the Godfather next to this.
Crispy clear on IMAX 3D, very impressed.

People need to check their expectations. Anybody going into this thinking Avatar is greatly mistaken, understand the type of movie your about to see, big budget, cool movie. Not all movies are made to be Oscar worthy, some are just fun.

People need to check their expectations. Anybody going into this thinking Avatar is greatly mistaken, understand the type of movie your about to see, big budget, cool movie. Not all movies are made to be Oscar worthy, some are just fun.

Tron was one of my favorite movies growing up. Idk if it's because I was high as #*$! or what but Tron Legacy is the most amazing example of fine cinema in the history of western civilization.

Tron was one of my favorite movies growing up. Idk if it's because I was high as #*$! or what but Tron Legacy is the most amazing example of fine cinema in the history of western civilization.

idk what people dislike about this. THe OG was clumsy with the acting/storyline but visually...it was ahead of it's time. This sequel doesn't try to be anything that it's not...it's a fun movie that aims to finish the story and look good. Mostly look good...in the exact same vein of it's predecessor.

idk what people dislike about this. THe OG was clumsy with the acting/storyline but visually...it was ahead of it's time. This sequel doesn't try to be anything that it's not...it's a fun movie that aims to finish the story and look good. Mostly look good...in the exact same vein of it's predecessor.

Back
Top Bottom