TRON LEGACY Countdown - 12/17/10 - OPENS MIDNIGHT TONIGHT/ TOMORROW

Watched the premier at 12 and it was fantastic. Visually it was stunning but even in my
pimp.gif
condition i still noticed the corny dialog at certain parts.

Watched the premier at 12 and it was fantastic. Visually it was stunning but even in my
pimp.gif
condition i still noticed the corny dialog at certain parts.

Just saw it IMAX 3D the works, it's a simple story not over dramatic just a simple story which opens up a lot of possible scenarios, you had to pay attention to lot's of little details. The actor who played Sam nailed that role big time and Olivia Wilde...WOW just WOW
Olivia%20Wilde%20Tron.jpg

Spoiler [+]
There will be a Part 3 no doubt

1) Son of Dillinger
2) MCP will be back because of O/S 12 Dillinger made sure
3) Tron is still alive - someone explained that the waters he hit was regenerating so there is a chance he is still alive
4) Kevin Flynn is still alive - if you can remember every time he meditated it almost seems he was doing a back up of him self to his disc which he gave to Quorra
5) Basically everyone can still be alive if Kevin Flynn backed up everything to begin with

Just saw it IMAX 3D the works, it's a simple story not over dramatic just a simple story which opens up a lot of possible scenarios, you had to pay attention to lot's of little details. The actor who played Sam nailed that role big time and Olivia Wilde...WOW just WOW
Olivia%20Wilde%20Tron.jpg

Spoiler [+]
There will be a Part 3 no doubt

1) Son of Dillinger
2) MCP will be back because of O/S 12 Dillinger made sure
3) Tron is still alive - someone explained that the waters he hit was regenerating so there is a chance he is still alive
4) Kevin Flynn is still alive - if you can remember every time he meditated it almost seems he was doing a back up of him self to his disc which he gave to Quorra
5) Basically everyone can still be alive if Kevin Flynn backed up everything to begin with

Originally Posted by thegoat121886

Tron was one of my favorite movies growing up. Idk if it's because I was high as #*$! or what but Tron Legacy is the most amazing example of fine cinema in the history of western civilization.

Yes. I was high for 24 hours after Tron off some crazy edibles. Everything else seems so lame.

Originally Posted by thegoat121886

Tron was one of my favorite movies growing up. Idk if it's because I was high as #*$! or what but Tron Legacy is the most amazing example of fine cinema in the history of western civilization.

Yes. I was high for 24 hours after Tron off some crazy edibles. Everything else seems so lame.

I saw it last night and enjoyed it a lot. It didn't feel as long as the run time says it is. Of course, I like those kind of movies.

I saw it last night and enjoyed it a lot. It didn't feel as long as the run time says it is. Of course, I like those kind of movies.

Originally Posted by CWrite78

so is this another Avatar?

Meh story but great visuals?

I's say the story is pretty simple, but very well done with amazing visuals to go with it.  I enjoyed this movie more than I did Avatar and can't wait to see this on blu-ray.  I do think that there will be alot of Tron costumes next Halloween though
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by CWrite78

so is this another Avatar?

Meh story but great visuals?

I's say the story is pretty simple, but very well done with amazing visuals to go with it.  I enjoyed this movie more than I did Avatar and can't wait to see this on blu-ray.  I do think that there will be alot of Tron costumes next Halloween though
pimp.gif

good movie....visually stunning as expected. Left it open for a third installment too. I was hoping Kevin Flynn (Jeff Bridges) would've been more bad !%$ but whatever.

good movie....visually stunning as expected. Left it open for a third installment too. I was hoping Kevin Flynn (Jeff Bridges) would've been more bad !%$ but whatever.

Back
Top Bottom