Trophy Room Jordan 1 (Releasing 11/11/20)

I got my email sent in at 10 am now just waiting for 5:25 to come and go and Thales that L

lol how pathetic of a person do you have to be to be upset enough about sneakers that you crudely edit the dude's wikipedia page: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marcus_Jordan

" Jordan opened a shoe store "Trophy Room" ( Back DoorRoom) on May 23, 2016, which became a high end sneaker and fashion hub. In February 2021, Jordan decided to Backdoor the entire stock of the Jordan 1 “Trophy Room” to sneaker resellers who then will charge upwards of $1500+, controlling the market. Marcus’s Trophy Room is fraudulent, as they promised only “10%” of the pairs were backdoored. [5] which was located in Orlando, Florida at Disney World.[5] On May 31, 2019, the physical storefront closed and the store transitioned to online-only sales "

Grown men crying over some sneakers :lol:

90% are buying fakes. trust me. they “know” they are real.

oh and dont forget to give your social media handle, so they can make sure you will suck their **** if they pick you.

I dont even care if I hit these since I have the 2015 Chicagos, if anything this release will drive up the prices even more of that pair like the Off White Chicagos did. Jordan Brand knows what theyre doing bringing out all these shoes that look like Chicagos but not the actual Chicagos themselves.

BDAED6F0-1237-4D91-A33E-EB227BD9BD22.jpeg

What's wrong with this mucous kid? I got the same dang email message from last time

Back
Top Bottom