Trophy Room Jordan 1 (Releasing 11/11/20)

I tried and after getting bounced back like 3x's I said F it.. not wasting my time. Was going to enter for the hell of it anyway.

I ain’t going to lie though, every time I see a gmail notification my heart stops praying that it’s Trophy Room. And it’s beyond irrational because I honestly don’t think they are hype (I have Chicago’s and Spideys, I’m blessed enough)

but, my heart does stop 😆 SneakerHead Life
1612981840573.gif

I get that. Now they will actually have the authentic to compare to. I’m curious how close they actually are. Usually a few small details differentiate.

listen if Stockx is making a chunk change from that 2-2.5k . They’re gonna let a whole lot of pairs pass inspection. The market will be flooded with reps & people Won’t even know it .
Unless it’s coming from Nike or TR directly , I wouldn’t pay resale .

People need to legit boycott Trophy Room. Marcus Jordan is a joke and I hope those negative reviews of TR keep coming in. Can't even get the damn raffle correct or clear out his email

one is exclusive and limited to 12k pairs

the other is just limited

either way im taking OG chichagos over the bootleg 365 days a year

Waste of time. How are they going to manually go through all the emails and send out invoices in just a few hours.
not expecting an email

will be fun to see who on here hits, probably someone who always hits on these kind of releases

Draw officially closed…was anybody able to get an email through?

Lost on every raffle today for the high 85 and the snkers app. Got no early access on sneakers app. Now just waiting to Not get a email today at 523 from trophy room and it will be a prefect day on taking L’S. NOW FOR SPITE I am going to cop some Reebok’s today. And this is why I spend a little more and pre-order.

Lost on every raffle today for the high 85 and the snkers app. Got no early access on sneakers app. Now just waiting to Not get a email today at 523 from trophy room and it will be a prefect day on taking L’S. NOW FOR SPITE I am going to cop some Reebok’s today. And this is why I spend a little more and pre-order.
New Balance 550

This shoe game is not even fun anymore. I feel like sometimes I go after stuff that I really don’t want. Just to say I got it
Agreed. Really found myself not buying as much as I did in previous years. Even my wife noticed it too saying that I'm saving so much money now. Don't know if it's because everything is impossible now or that I no longer even entertain the idea of paying resell unless it's for something I really want. I only have 2 shoes so far in 2021 compared to maybe like 8 that I had around this time last year. Just don't have that passion for it as much as I did before. Maybe downsizing the collection will happen sooner than later.

Back
Top Bottom